Grand Forks, ND 58201
Restaurant Assistant Manager
RANKED BEST IN THE QUICK SERVICE RESTAURANT INDUSTRY
$15-$16 Hourly PLUS BENEIFTS OFFERED
Grand Forks, ND AREA
Success starts with you! We are looking for Restaurant Assistant Manager Professionals with enthusiasm, passion and the desire to delight each team member they come in contact with. At this Fast Food Chain, we are like a family where we truly value and treat our all team members with respect. The work environment is stimulating, challenging, and fun! If you want to work with an award-winning team with an impressive track record, then we want to hear from you! If you want to work with an award-winning team with an impressive track record, then we want to hear from you! If you are looking for a Restaurant Assistant Management career that gives back in the Grand Forks, ND area, apply today!
- Aggressive compensation
- Quarterly Bonus Potential
- On-going performance evaluations
- Competitive medical, dental and vision benefits
- Paid holidays and vacation
- 401(k) plan with company match
- 2+ years managing a Fast-Casual or QSR Concept Restaurant at AM level
- Strong People Oriented Leadership skills
- Ability to lead and develop a high performing restaurant team.
- Desire for personal and professional growth
- Demonstrated restaurant operations experience.
- Ability to interview, hire and train other employees.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively drive sales and profits.
- Ability to drive initiatives to increase brand loyalty
- Proven success of building and cultivating strong positive working relationships.
Apply Now-Restaurant Assistant Manager in Grand Forks, ND
Rhonda Gingell, CPC
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Rhonda Gingell started working in the restaurant/hospitality industry while in high school as a waitress with Mazzio’s Pizza. While attending College of the Ozarks working on her Hospitality Degree she worked overseeing server training for Candlestick Inn in Branson, a premier upscale dining restaurant overlooking downtown Branson. Through a lot of hard work Rhonda made her way into a Service Manager position.
Rhonda is now overseeing the Montana, North Dakota, South Dakota and Wyoming markets of Gecko Hospitality as a Franchise Partner.