5000 Old Hickory Blvd Hermitage, TN 37076 Hermitage, TN 37076 US
Assistant Restaurant Manager
Casual Theme-Industry Leader
We’re In Search of an Assistant Restaurant Manager That Will Share Our Vision to become The “Best Food Service Company in The Communities We Serve” As Well As Our Mission to “Wow Every Guest Every Time, Wow Our People, Wow Our Communities and Wow Our Suppliers”. If This Sounds Like You, You’ve Found Your New Career Opportunity! Throughout our 50 plus year history, we’ve celebrated over 1,550 restaurant openings across the country and have over 7,000 employees with zero plans of slowing down. We believe our corporate obligation begins at home with our Assistant Restaurant Manager Professionals and employees. Our company is proud of our initiatives to foster an inclusive workforce. Our Vision and Values are something we take very seriously and live by on a daily basis, they are; Honesty, Excellence, Creativity, Accountability, Inclusion, Trust and Community. Don’t miss this phenomenal opportunity as an Assistant Restaurant Manager for our location in Nashville, TN.
Title of Position: Assistant Restaurant Manager
Job Description: The Assistant Restaurant Manager provides leadership and guidance to restaurant employees for all aspects of each shift worked within the restaurant. The Assistant Restaurant Manager in this position reports to the General Manager, will supervise 15-20 restaurant staff members per shift, and has direct accountability for all operational results for every shift. The Assistant Restaurant Manager will provide assistance to the General Manager in recruiting, training, and retaining and performing on-going training and administer the restaurant hourly compensation program. The Assistant Restaurant Manager will ensure food is in compliance with Standard Operating Procedure in the areas of specifications, recipes, plating and garnishes and guarantee food is presented perfectly and served at ideal temperatures, within standard ticket times.
- Competitive Salary
- Quarterly Bonus Plan
- Health/Dental Benefits
- Paid Training
- Paid Vacation
- And Much More!
- The Assistant Restaurant Manager should make themselves available to the restaurant at all times
- Trust, honesty, integrity, and a true passion for customer satisfaction is a requirement for the Assistant Restaurant Manager
- The Assistant Restaurant Manager must have a proven track record in assisting the company in the achievement of solid financial results
- A true desire to mentor and develop others is a trait the Assistant Restaurant Manager must posses
- This position requires a minimum of 3 years’ experience as Assistant Restaurant Manager in a high volume environment
Apply Now-Assistant Restaurant Manager located in Nashville, TN
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org