Assistant Restaurant Manager
Great Opportunity - Strong Concept
Are you searching for an exciting and financially rewarding hospitality career? We are searching for an Assistant Restaurant Manager with the passion and enthusiasm to lead our team to success. Apply today in Vegas, NV! For more than half a century we’ve been pleasing our guests with consistently delicious meals. We’ve grown to more than 300 locations from coast to coast and our commitment to quality hasn’t changed a bit. Our family owned company knows how to treat our team as well as our guests. We provide a positive team-focused environment with unlimited growth potential and ongoing training. Recognition and incentive programs are also put into place to challenge our team to exceed goals and aspirations. Are you interested in becoming part of our success? Do you have what it takes to lead our team of hospitality professionals? If so, Apply Today to become the Assistant Restaurant Manager for our location in Apply today in Las Vegas, NV!
Title of Position: Assistant Restaurant Manager
Job Description: As the Assistant Restaurant Manager you will be responsible for all daily operations of the restaurant. Training and developing as well as counseling the hourly staff will be a function of our Assistant Restaurant manager. The Assistant Restaurant Manager will work closely with the General Manager to develop skills and knowledge of P&L, cost control and scheduling. Maintaining a clean and organized environment as well as ensuring all company policies and procedures are adhered to will be responsibilities of our Assistant Restaurant Manager. The Assistant Restaurant manager will ensure absolute guest satisfaction and maintain a positive and professional restaurant at all times. Our ideal candidate will have a positive attitude and a results driven passion for the industry.
· Competitive Salary
· Typical 45 Hour Workweek
· Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
· Life and Disability Insurance
· Tuition Reimbursement
· Growth Opportunity
· Quality of Life
· Open availability is a requirement for the Assistant Restaurant Manager
· The Assistant Restaurant Manager must be able to demonstrate honesty and integrity inside and outside of the work place and always strive for 100% customer satisfaction
· A strong understanding of restaurant P&L statements is required for the Assistant Restaurant Manager
· The Assistant Restaurant Manager must be passionate about and thrive on the development and mentoring of others
· 3 plus years of restaurant management experience in a high volume atmosphere is a must for the Assistant Restaurant Manager
Apply Now - Assistant Restaurant Manager located in Apply today in Las Vegas, NV
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to Melanie Villa Silvestre.