Lemoyne, PA 17043
Restaurant Assistant Manager
RANKED BEST IN THE QUICK SERVICE RESTAURANT INDUSTRY
$35K-$40K PLUS BENEFITS OFFERED
Lemoyne, PA AREA
Success starts with you! We are looking for Restaurant Assistant Manager Professionals with enthusiasm, passion and the desire to delight each team member they come in contact with. At this Fast Food Chain, we are like a family where we truly value and treat our all team members with respect. The work environment is stimulating, challenging, and fun! If you want to work with an award-winning team with an impressive track record, then we want to hear from you! If you want to work with an award-winning team with an impressive track record, then we want to hear from you! If you are looking for a Restaurant Assistant Management career that gives back in the Lemoyne, PA area, apply today!
Our outstanding benefit package includes, life, medical, dental, and vision insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, flexible spending plan, company matched 401(k), quarterly bonus program, paid vacation time, personal days, clothing allowance, tuition assistance and much more.
- 2+ years managing a Fast-Casual or QSR Concept Restaurant at AM level
- Strong People Oriented Leadership skills
- Ability to lead and develop a high performing restaurant team.
- Desire for personal and professional growth
- Demonstrated restaurant operations experience.
- Ability to interview, hire and train other employees.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively drive sales and profits.
- Ability to drive initiatives to increase brand loyalty
- Proven success of building and cultivating strong positive working relationships.
Apply Now-Restaurant Assistant Manager in Lemoyne, PA
Executive Recruiter | Hospitality Division
For 16 years, Hantz Bernard served as the Executive Director of an international organization that operated in 17 countries; he functioned as an executive coach for many years before joining the hospitality industry. With three master’s degrees, an honorary doctorate, knowledge of multiple languages, and many published articles in his portfolio, Hantz’ passion is to assist people, whether clients or candidates, to reach their optimal potential.