QSR – Unlimited Growth Potential
We are seeking a Professional Assistant Manager with enthusiasm, excellent communication skills, and a proven track record of effective team building. If this sounds like your management style, we would like to meet you! Excellence embodies everything we do; from the way we cook to our outstanding service. With food and flavor that overflows and staff that goes above and beyond, we never stop believing that we are the best.
If you are looking for an Assistant Manager career with an established company this may be the right opportunity for you!!! Apply Today in Macon, MS.
- Holiday Pay and Paid Vacation
- Comprehensive Medical/Dental/Vision Care Plans
- Employee Meal Discount
- Educational Reimbursement
- Management Training Programs
- Paycheck Direct Deposit/Pay Card
- The Assistant Manager should make themselves available to the restaurant at all times
- Trust, honesty, integrity, and a true passion for customer satisfaction is a requirement for the Assistant Manager
- The Assistant Manager must have a proven track record in assisting the company in the achievement of solid financial results
- A true desire to mentor and develop others is a trait the Assistant Manager must possess
- This position requires a minimum of 3 years’ experience as an Assistant Manager in a high volume environment
Apply Now- Assistant Manager in Macon, MS
Meet Your Recruiter
Lisa Williams, CPC
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Lisa Williams is the Franchise Partner for the state of Mississippi, recruiting with the leading staffing firm in the United States. We are honored to be named one of America’s Best Recruiting Firms for 2018 by Forbes.
Lisa’s goals are to enhance others’ lifestyles through successful professional placements for both her candidates and clients.
She achieves these goals by her ability to give support throughout the entire interviewing and hiring process - from arranging interviews to providing tips and coaching pieces in order to improve the ability to interview successfully and obtain the sought after positions.
Lisa looks to build trust and learn as much as she can in order to provide you with the best services that fit each individual needs.