Mandan, ND 58554
Quick Service Restaurant
Do you want to be part of an expanding company and concept? Our growing network of restaurants creates viable spaces for candidates to assume careers in various fields. If you are searching for a place to grow your Assistant Manager career apply right away and grow with us! This QSR Company is the world’s third largest hamburger fast food chain with approximately 6,650 locations. We were awarded not only the "Top Food"award, but also the "Top Overall" award; the highest Zagat awards for the quality of food, service or facilities among all mega chains, out of over more than 5000 competitors in the Mega Chain category. If you are looking for a career as an Assistant Manager with tremendous growth potential in the Mandan, ND area, Apply Today!
Title of Position: Assistant Manager
Job Description: The Assistant Manager will work directly under the General Manager to assist in overseeing all store operations including the FOH, BOH and all administrative and financial duties. The Assistant Manager will be responsible for assisting in overseeing all operations from service excellence to delivering truly delicious dishes. The Assistant Manager must be able to build a strong team through solid hands-on guidance in addition to building profit through advertising, marketing and exceptional customer service. This person must have some understanding of P&L management as well as the ability to analyze financial documents. The Assistant Manager will be expected to act as a positive role model at all times.
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Vacation
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Advancement Opportunities
- Work/Life Balance
- Open availability is a requirement for the Assistant Manager
- The Assistant Manager must be able to demonstrate honesty and integrity inside and outside of the work place and always strive for 100% customer satisfaction
- A strong understanding of restaurant P&L statements is required for the Assistant Manager
- The Assistant Manager must be passionate about and thrive on the development and mentoring of others
- 3 plus years of restaurant management experience in a high volume atmosphere is a must for the Assistant Manager
Apply Now – Assistant Manager located in Mandan, ND
Rhonda Gingell, CPC
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Rhonda Gingell started working in the restaurant/hospitality industry while in high school as a waitress with Mazzio’s Pizza. While attending College of the Ozarks working on her Hospitality Degree she worked overseeing server training for Candlestick Inn in Branson, a premier upscale dining restaurant overlooking downtown Branson. Through a lot of hard work Rhonda made her way into a Service Manager position.
Rhonda is now overseeing the Montana, North Dakota, South Dakota and Wyoming markets of Gecko Hospitality as a Franchise Partner.