Upscale Casual-Culinary Leader
Are you a Kitchen Manager passionate about your culinary skills? We are seeking a Professional Kitchen Manager with strong leadership building skills and high energy. To become the Kitchen Manager of this Upscale Casual establishment, Apply Today for our location in Lebanon, TN. We employ hospitality professionals who are competitive, expect to win and can build sales. We are a great company for talented Culinary Professionals to make their mark! Don’t miss this fresh, exciting and rewarding career opportunity as a Kitchen Manager in Lebanon, TN.
Title of Position: Kitchen Manager
Job Description: The Kitchen Manager maintains food quality and safety standards, oversees all phases of food production and service, including, inventory and ordering, storage and rotation, food preparation, recipe adherence, plate presentation, and service and production time standards. The Kitchen Manager has financial responsibility for food costs, labor costs and kitchen supplies. The person in this position will be held accountable for their Team Members’ performance in the kitchen. The Kitchen Manager will be responsible for training their team in Health Department guidelines, educating them in company policies regarding cleanliness and sanitation.
- Competitive Compensation
- Insurance Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Thorough and Ongoing Training
- The Kitchen Manager must possess 3 years high-volume Kitchen Management experience
- Proven experience creating a safe work environment incorporating team work and professional development is necessary for the Kitchen Manager
- The Kitchen Manager must have proven success in controlling of costs associated with running a profitable business such as food, labor and beverage
- The Kitchen Manager must have a proven track record in driving sales and guest traffic
- The ability to perform basic math calculations and understand fundamental accounting principles is a must for the Kitchen Manager
Apply Now-Kitchen Manager located in Lebanon, TN to email@example.com