281 N Mason St Rockingham, VA 22802 US
Great Work Life Balance!
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Flexible Spending Account
- 401(K) Matching
- Time Off
- Transportation Program – Help getting to work
- Employee Assistance Program
- Domestic Partner Benefits – An equal Opportunity workplace
- Meal Discounts
- Work Life Balance -- Flexible work schedules!
- The Assistant Manager should possess 3+ years of high-volume restaurant experience with 2 years of supervisory experience.
- The Assistant Manager should have a passion for developing and mentoring people
- The Assistant Manager should have a track record of achieving financial results
- The Assistant Manager should have a high degree of honesty, integrity and guest orientated philosophy
- The Assistant Manager should have open availability
Meet Your Recruiter
Tom Bull, CPC
Tom Bull, CPC is the senior executive recruiter for Gecko Hospitality, Virginia and DC. Tom has a big background in restaurant operations with prior experience as DO for Applebee’s.
After joining Gecko in 2010 he has successfully developed an extensive client and candidate base throughout Washington DC and Virginia. Tom has received numerous awards for top performance during his career at Gecko. He receives frequent accolades from candidates and clients for his ability to fill job orders fast.
Tom’s experience in operations and recruiting provide a solid foundation allowing him to fill some of the most challenging positions, fast. He has connections at all levels within the restaurant segment from unit managers to Senior VP level operations, in addition to Executive Chefs and similar culinary roles.
Tom’s success is built on his ability to develop strong business relationships and works ethically with a high sense of urgency.