33710 Saint Petersburg, FL 33710
Restaurant Assistant Manager
Our Company is searching for a Restaurant Assistant Manager that loves keeping it fresh, and has a desire to mentor others! Within our company, we encourage our hospitality staff members to increase their potential and take individual accountability for getting results, as well as create brand excitement through creativity. Our company is searching for a spirited Restaurant Assistant Manager to inspire and provide leadership to our culinary staff.
If you are someone who is looking to grow in their career as a Restaurant Assistant Manager and add to the success of our company, do not miss this opportunity! If you are searching for a Restaurant Assistant Management position to show off your strengths and progress your hospitality career in the St. Petersburg, FL area, Apply Today!
Title of Position: Restaurant Assistant Manager
Job Description: The Restaurant Assistant Manager will identify and estimate qualities of food, beverages, and supplies to be ordered, schedule staff work and activities, evaluate health and safety practices against standards and make decisions and solve problems concerning menus and staff. The Restaurant Assistant Manager will also monitor food preparation and cleaning methods, inspect equipment and food deliveries, monitor and oversee purchases, menus, staff, and payroll and set goals for hourly staff to meet and hold them accountable when goals fall short. The Restaurant Assistant Manager will perform administrative activities such as scheduling and budgeting, communicate with customers, sales reps, and suppliers and be in direct contact with the General Manager on a daily basis.
- Performance Based Incentives
- Career Advancement
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- Paid Sick Time
- The Restaurant Assistant Manager should always be able to provide consistent support to the success of the operation
- Honesty, integrity and a love for customer satisfaction are all the qualities that the Restaurant Assistant Manager should possess
- A strong understanding of Restaurant Assistant P&L statements is required for the Restaurant Assistant Manager
- A requirement for the Restaurant Assistant Manager is a true passion for the development and mentoring of others
- 3 plus years of Restaurant Assistant management experience in a high volume atmosphere is a must for the Restaurant Assistant Manager
Apply Now – Restaurant Assistant Manager located in St.Petersburg, FL
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Executive Recruiter | Restaurant Division
Carrie takes pride in providing top notch service to clients through making them her top priority and building strong relationships. She has a proven record of hiring top talent to meet staffing goals and contributes to a company's success. Making the most of each day through organization and time management allows her to be a productive member to any team.
She enjoys time with her family and watching her kids play sports. In addition, she loves anything that involves being outdoors.