Williston, ND 58801
QSR – Unlimited Growth Potential
We are seeking a Professional Assistant Manager with enthusiasm, excellent communication skills, and a proven track record of effective team building. If this sounds like your Restaurant Management style we would like to get to know you better!! We pride ourselves by being the largest Mexican-style Quick Service Restaurant Chain in the world with nearly 6,000 restaurants worldwide and proudly serve up to 36 million customers every week. If you are looking for a career as an Assistant Manager with both professional and personal growth in the Williston, ND area, Apply Today!
Title of Position – Assistant Manager
Job Description: The Assistant Manager has complete responsibility for a million-dollar operation when they’re on duty, from supervising staff to ensuring happy customers and product quality. The Restaurant Manager work closely with the rest of the Management Team on strategic planning, staffing and marketing for their location. We believe in challenges and rewards. Hard work, a positive attitude, and solid Management skills will earn you a career with outstanding financial compensation, recognition, advancement opportunity, and benefits. We look for exceptional performers to grow with us.
- Holiday Pay and Paid Vacation
- Comprehensive Medical/Dental/Vision Care Plans
- Management Training Programs
- A minimum of three years Assistant management experience for a high volume concept is required for the Assistant Manager
- The Assistant Manager must be passionate in developing and mentoring others within the operation
- An understanding of restaurant P&L statements is required for the Assistant Manager
- The Assistant Manager must be able to demonstrate honesty and integrity inside and outside of the workplace and always strive for 100% customer satisfaction
- Open availability is a requirement for the Assistant Manager
Apply Now- Assistant Manager in Williston, ND
Rhonda Gingell, CPC
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Rhonda Gingell started working in the restaurant/hospitality industry while in high school as a waitress with Mazzio’s Pizza. While attending College of the Ozarks working on her Hospitality Degree she worked overseeing server training for Candlestick Inn in Branson, a premier upscale dining restaurant overlooking downtown Branson. Through a lot of hard work Rhonda made her way into a Service Manager position.
Rhonda is now overseeing the Montana, North Dakota, South Dakota and Wyoming markets of Gecko Hospitality as a Franchise Partner.