Winona, MS 38967
Job Responsibilities: The Assistant Restaurant Manager is in charge of the management of the restaurants daily operations. Our Assistant Restaurant Manager is also responsible for assisting in the preparation of operational budgets, achieving sales and profit levels, ensure food quality, guest service, and satisfaction. The Assistant Restaurant Manager provides motivation and direction to the staff, ensuring execution of all positions, responsibilities, and tasks in order to provide our guests with a remarkable experience and quality product. As a member of the management team you will lead by example and coach our team to protect the brand by maintaining a sanitary, safe, respectful and quality work environment while successfully managing operational costs. Our Assistant Restaurant Manager will also work closely with the General Manager to maintain a sufficient amount of well- trained productive employees by assisting in team development and performance management. Responsibilities also consist of facility management with regards to the preventative maintenance of equipment and repairs to ensure a safe working environment.
- Advancement Opportunity
- Great Quality of Life
- Health Benefits
- Paid Vacation
- The Assistant Restaurant Manager should possess 3+ years of high volume restaurant management experience
- The Assistant Restaurant Manager should have a passion for developing and mentoring people
- The Assistant Restaurant Manager should have a proven track record of achieving financial results
- The Assistant Restaurant Manager should have a high degree of honesty, integrity and guest orientated philosophy
- The Assistant Restaurant Manager should have open availability
- The Assistant Restaurant Manager should have experience in restaurant dining concepts.
Apply Now-Assistant Restaurant Manager located in Winona, MS.
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume today!
Lisa Williams, CPC
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Lisa Williams is the Franchise Partner for the state of Mississippi, recruiting with the leading staffing firm in the United States. We are honored to be named one of America’s Best Recruiting Firms for 2018 by Forbes.
Lisa’s goals are to enhance others’ lifestyles through successful professional placements for both her candidates and clients.
She achieves these goals by her ability to give support throughout the entire interviewing and hiring process - from arranging interviews to providing tips and coaching pieces in order to improve the ability to interview successfully and obtain the sought after positions.
Lisa looks to build trust and learn as much as she can in order to provide you with the best services that fit each individual needs.