Assistant Manager Needed
Albany, GA 29601
- Excellent Compensation
- Medical/Dental/Vision Coverage
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance up to 6 times your salary
- 401(K), Paid Retirement Plan
- Paid Vacation
- Quarterly Bonus Plan
- The Assistant Manager should act as a “Brand Ambassador” for our company at all times
- The Assistant Manager must be extremely guest orientated with the highest degree of honesty and integrity
- A solid track record is achieving financial results is a must for the Assistant Manager
- A true desire to mentor and develop others is a train the Assistant Manager must have
- Three plus years of Assistant management experience in a high volume atmosphere is a must for the Assistant Manager
Tim Bishop, CPC
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Tim Bishop joins Gecko Hospitality as a Franchise Partner. Tim has more than 25 years of restaurant operations experience. Most recently as an Area Director for Bob Evans Restaurants, he ran restaurants spread across a 3 state territory. Tim has also worked for Walt Disney World as a Chef as well as time spent early in his restaurant career in catering for a country club.
Tim has a strong knowledge of the cities and states in which he recruits for and specializes in building strong relationships. Tim prides himself on being a good listener and getting to know and understand the needs of his clients as well as the candidates. When this happens, the recruiting process becomes a win-win scenario for everyone. Being a game changer and helping someone find their dream job is his goal! His work ethic and self-motivation are what helps make a difference for his candidates and his clients!
He and his family are involved in their local church and enjoy volunteering their time to help in the community.