Assistant Restaurant Manager - QSR Concept in Buffalo
Buffalo, NY 14209
- Competitive Wages
- Generous Bonus Potential
- Insurance Coverage: Medical/Dental/Vision
- 401(K) Savings Plan
- The Restaurant Manager should make themselves available to the restaurant at all times
- Honesty, integrity and a love for customer satisfaction are all qualities that the Restaurant Manager should possess
- The ability to drive positive sales and raise guest counts is a must for the Restaurant Manager.
- The Restaurant Manager must be passionate in developing and mentoring others within the operation
- High volume experience of 3+ years as a Restaurant Manager is a must for this position
Executive Recruiter | Restaurant Division
Rebekah Deuel-Jones has been a member of the service industry for the last 15 years. While in college, she began as a server in a little local spot, going on to work with both Texas Roadhouse as an opening team member of the Dewitt, New York store and was then with Carrabba’s Italian Grill. Rebekah relocated to Virginia for law school thereafter, and, perpetually drawn to the restaurant industry, purchased and operated several taverns upon finishing school.
After five years in operation, Rebekah opted to leave the owner/operator role to spend more time with her two little girls, Emeline and Edythe. Rebekah is passionate about the service industry, and intimately familiar with the qualities clients desire in a management candidate, having hired and trained many of her own managers during her years as an operator.