Assistant Restaurant Manager - QSR Concept in Syracuse
Syracuse, NY 13214
- Competitive wages, based on experience
- Free Meals
- Unlimited growth potential
- Quarterly bonuses
- Health benefits
- Vacation Time
- Ability to promote a team environment by fostering respect, providing coaching and feedback, recognizing achievements
- Ability to drive sales through effective execution of restaurant standards and marketing initiatives
- Must hold themselves and team accountable for responsibilities and results
- Must ensure the safety and security of team and guests through a focus on preventative maintenance and cleanliness
- Ability to delegate and lead processes to control labor costs, food costs and cash
Executive Recruiter | Restaurant Division
Rebekah Deuel-Jones has been a member of the service industry for the last 15 years. While in college, she began as a server in a little local spot, going on to work with both Texas Roadhouse as an opening team member of the Dewitt, New York store and was then with Carrabba’s Italian Grill. Rebekah relocated to Virginia for law school thereafter, and, perpetually drawn to the restaurant industry, purchased and operated several taverns upon finishing school.
After five years in operation, Rebekah opted to leave the owner/operator role to spend more time with her two little girls, Emeline and Edythe. Rebekah is passionate about the service industry, and intimately familiar with the qualities clients desire in a management candidate, having hired and trained many of her own managers during her years as an operator.