Assistant Restaurant Manager - Urgent Need
2601 State St, Bismarck, ND 58504 Bismarck, ND 58504
QSR Restaurant – Unlimited Growth Potential
Make Up to $35K+
We are seeking a Professional Restaurant Manager with enthusiasm, excellent communication skills, and a proven track record of effective team building. If this sounds like your Restaurant Management style we would like to get to know you better!! Our Company is celebrating more than 70 years in the quick-service industry. If you are looking for an Assistant Manager career with a stable, established company that has enough room for you to grow and develop personally and professionally this may be the right opportunity for you!!! Apply Today in Bismarck, ND.
Title of Position – Restaurant Manager
Job Description: The Restaurant Manager has complete responsibility for a million-dollar operation when they’re on duty, from supervising staff to ensuring happy customers and product quality. The Restaurant Manager work closely with the rest of the Management Team on strategic planning, staffing and marketing for their location. We believe in challenges and rewards. Hard work, a positive attitude, and solid Management skills will earn you a career with outstanding financial compensation, recognition, advancement opportunity, and benefits. We look for exceptional performers to grow with us.
- Holiday Pay and Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Time
- Comprehensive Medical/Dental/Vision Care Plans
- Employee Meal Discount
- Educational Reimbursement
- Management Training Programs
- Paycheck Direct Deposit/Pay Card
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(k) Savings/Investment Plan
- Customer Service: A friendly, relaxing demeanor, courteousness and quick service will help get repeat customers.
- Stamina: Long, busy days on your feet are the trademark of this job.
- Teamwork: Restaurant assistant managers are part of a team. You will be working with others to make a great dining experience. Being a team player is essential.
- Leadership Skills: The Restaurant Assistant Manager will have to keep employees motivated, resolve conflicts and make hard decisions
Apply Now- Restaurant Assistant Manager in Bismarck, ND
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to Rhonda Gingell
Rhonda Gingell, CPC
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Rhonda Gingell started working in the restaurant/hospitality industry while in high school as a waitress with Mazzio’s Pizza. While attending College of the Ozarks working on her Hospitality Degree she worked overseeing server training for Candlestick Inn in Branson, a premier upscale dining restaurant overlooking downtown Branson. Through a lot of hard work Rhonda made her way into a Service Manager position.
Rhonda is now overseeing the Montana, North Dakota, South Dakota and Wyoming markets of Gecko Hospitality as a Franchise Partner.