Assistant Restaurant Manager - Urgent Need
33511 Brandon, FL 33511
Casual Theme – Trend Setter
Great Pay and Benefits Offered
Starting Salary $40K+
Our Company is known as a leader in the industry. We are searching for a Professional Assistant Manager with effective leadership skills who would like to join a bright, fun, profitable brand. If you would like room to build your own career and have a blast doing it this may be the opportunity you’ve been searching for, Apply Today for our location in Brandon, FL to find out! Our chain has numerous casual dining restaurants within the U.S. and Canada. We can also be found in over 30 other countries around the world. The concept was to create a casual, full-service dining restaurant with a menu featuring various menu items offered at a realistic price. We have over 1,500 restaurant locations throughout all 50 states, and need the right Assistant Manager to continue the growth of our brand! The Restaurant Assistant Manager who demonstrates effective leadership by achieving consistent results will have ample opportunity to maximize their advancement opportunities. Don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity as a Restaurant Assistant Manager in Apply Today to become the Assistant Manager of our location Brandon, FL.
- Highly competitive salary positioned at the top 25 percent of the industry
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Obtainable bonuses plan
- Market Leading 401(k) Savings Plans
- The Assistant Manager should possess 2+ years of high volume general management experience
- The Assistant Manager should have a passion for developing and mentoring people
- The Assistant Manager should have a track of achieving financial results
- The Assistant Manager should have a high degree of honesty, integrity and guest orientated philosophy
- The Assistant Manager should have open availability
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Executive Recruiter | Restaurant Division
Carrie takes pride in providing top notch service to clients through making them her top priority and building strong relationships. She has a proven record of hiring top talent to meet staffing goals and contributes to a company's success. Making the most of each day through organization and time management allows her to be a productive member to any team.
She enjoys time with her family and watching her kids play sports. In addition, she loves anything that involves being outdoors.