Assistant Restaurant Manager
Flowood, MS 39232 US
Assistant Restaurant Manager - Legendary Brand!
Flowood, MS $55K
Our Company is searching for an Assistant Restaurant Manager to add to our Madison, Mississippi team. Are you energetic and desire to learn new career skills? Are you looking for personal growth? If this sounds like the type of Assistant Restaurant Manager Position you are, Apply Today for our location in Flowood, MS. Apply Immediately for the Assistant Restaurant Manager position in Flowood, MS.
Title of Position: Assistant Restaurant Manager
Job Description: The Assistant Restaurant Manager will work directly under the General Manager to assist in overseeing all store operations including the FOH, BOH, and all administrative and financial duties. The Assistant Restaurant Manager will be responsible for assisting in overseeing all operations from service excellence to delivering delicious dishes. The Assistant Restaurant Manager must be able to build a strong team through solid hands-on guidance in addition to building profit through advertising, marketing, and exceptional customer service. This person must have some understanding of P&L management as well as the ability to analyze financial documents. The Assistant Restaurant Manager will be expected to always act as a positive role model.
· Competitive Salary
· Paid Vacation
· Medical and Dental Insurance
· Advancement Opportunities
· Work/Life Balance
· Open availability is a requirement for the Assistant Restaurant Manager
· The Assistant Restaurant Manager must be able to demonstrate honesty and integrity inside and outside of the workplace and always strive for 100% customer satisfaction
· A strong understanding of restaurant P&L statements is required for the Assistant Restaurant Manager
· The Assistant Restaurant Manager must be passionate about and thrive on the development and mentoring of others
· 3 plus years of restaurant management experience in a high-volume atmosphere is necessary for the Assistant Restaurant Manager
Apply Now – Assistant Restaurant Manager located in Madison, MS.
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to email@example.com
Meet Your Recruiter
Lisa Williams is the Franchise Partner for the state of Mississippi, recruiting with the leading staffing firm in the United States. We are honored to be named one of America’s Best Recruiting Firms for 2019 by Forbes.
Lisa’s goals are to enhance others’ lifestyles through successful professional placements for both her candidates and clients.
She achieves these goals by her ability to give support throughout the entire interviewing and hiring process - from arranging interviews to providing tips and coaching pieces in order to improve the ability to interview successfully and obtain the sought after positions.
Lisa looks to build trust and learn as much as she can in order to provide you with the best services that fit each individual needs.