Assistant Restaurant Manager
Houston, TX , 77005 Houston, TX 77005
Assistant Restaurant Manager
Casual Theme - Full Benefits Package
Talent, Integrity and Passion. If you possess these qualities you will make a successful Assistant Restaurant Manager for our company, Apply Today for our location in Houston, TX. We know successful people are the foundation of our very successful company, and we need them to promote our caring culture. We will provide an environment that will support and empower you to not only exceed our guests' expectations, but for you to reach your professional and personal goals. Your capability to succeed is limited only by your energy and drive. We have been nationally recognized for our efforts in employee recognition by being awarded the “ People Performance Award” by The Nation’ s Restaurant News. As you continue to grow with our organization, we offer an Operating Partner Program to company General Managers who've been with us for a minimum of one year. After 5 years of participating in the program, Operating Partners may have the opportunity to become the Franchisee of their own restaurant. Apply Today to become the Assistant Restaurant Manager for our location in Houston, TX.
Title of Position: Assistant Restaurant Manager
Job Description: The Assistant Restaurant Manager is responsible for developing a spirit of hospitality in the Front-of-the-House by establishing a friendly and positive environment. The Assistant Restaurant Manager will be held accountable for acquiring friendly and talented co-workers, overseeing the human and financial resources and provide a dining experience that guarantees our guests become long lasting, loyal customers. As the Assistant Restaurant Manager you are also responsible for the restaurant’ s overall operations including food quality, production, safety and labor in the absence of the General Manager and the Kitchen Manager.
- Excellent Compensation
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- 401(K) Company Matching Program
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- 5 Day Work Week
- Paid Vacation
- The Assistant Restaurant Manager must have high volume restaurant management experience of at least 3 years
- A passion for mentoring and developing others is a must for the Assistant Restaurant Manager
- A solid track record in achieving financial results is a must for the Assistant Restaurant Manager
- The Assistant Restaurant Manager must be extremely guest orientated with the highest degree of honesty and integrity
- The Assistant Restaurant Manager should make themselves available to the restaurant at all time
Apply Now - Assistant Restaurant Manager in Houston, TX
To be considered for this position, email your resume to email@example.com
Bob Gates, CPC
As an experienced entrepreneur and business professional, Bob Gates has established an extensive network of business contacts over the years and is recognized as a trusted expert in the field of hospitality recruitment. He is well versed and knowledgeable about labor market activities, career development trends and employment business as it relates to the job seeker and corresponding employers.