Assistant Restaurant Manager
3830 S Lafountain St Kokomo, IN 46902 Kokomo, IN 46902 US
Casual-Family Industry Leader
Are you a Restaurant Manager quick on your feet, who works smart, and knows how to please people? If that sounds like your style as a Restaurant Manager, we've got a great offer: the industry's best training, a bonus structure tied to the restaurant's volume and a management team dedicated to help you succeed. Our company prides itself on our food and culture, which has resulted in being voted by Restaurant and Institutions magazine as America's #1 family dining concept over 15 years in a row. We currently operate over 620 locations in 42 states across the U.S. with growth and expansion planned for the near future. If you are longing for a fulfilling quality of life and the opportunity excel in your management career as a Restaurant Manager, our restaurant in Kokomo, IN is looking for you!
Title of Position: Restaurant Manager
Job Description: To be a successful Restaurant Manager for our company, you need to be an individual who prides yourself on strong leadership talents, demonstrates innovative ideas and have an unparalleled passion for your work. Our Restaurant Manager will provide employees with tools needed to give our guests the great service they've come to expect from us. As the Restaurant Manager, you will be able to recognize the talents and job performance of all employees. The Restaurant Manager will oversee training and advancement programs, and abide by our "Pleasing People" mission.
- Competitive Pay
- Health/Dental Care Options
- Bonus Plan
- 401(k) Employee Savings Plan (25% employer match up to the first 6%)
- Stock Purchase Plan
- Prescription Drug Plan
- Life Insurance
- Employee Discount
Apply Now-Restaurant Manager located in Kokomo, IN!
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to email@example.com!
- The Restaurant Manager should make themselves available to the restaurant at all times
- The Restaurant Manager must be extremely guest orientated with the highest degree of honesty and integrity
- The ability to drive positive sales and raise guest counts is a must for the Restaurant Manager
- A true desire to mentor and develop others is a trait the Restaurant Manager must posses
- High volume experience of 3+ years as a Restaurant Manager is a must for this position
Recruiting Coordinator | Restaurant Division
Laurie Smith has many years of experience in an administrative role as she worked as a paralegal for 10 years. Joining Gecko in 2016, Laurie has enjoyed putting her experience and people skills to work. She loves to work “behind the scenes” and loves to help others find their next great endeavor. In her role at Gecko Hospitality, she represents the Indiana, New Jersey, and New York territories.