Assistant Restaurant Manager
574 Mulberry St Ln, Macon, GA 31201 Macon, GA 31201 US
Assistant Restaurant ManagerCasual Theme Family Style Restaurant
We Are Searching For A Diligent Assistant Restaurant Manager With Extremely High Standards, Enthusiasm For Hospitality And Exemplary Team Building Skills. If This Sounds Like Your Style as an Assistant Manager, We Would Like To Learn More About You! If you would like to be the Assistant Restaurant Manager of an international leader of the industry and have the opportunity to build youMacon, GA.
Title of Position Assistant Restaurant Manager
Job Description: We are searching an Assistant Restaurant Manager who is able to take decisive action, with strong leadership and dedication to our high standards in order to achieve excellent results. The Assistant Restaurant Manager will assist the General Manager and the Management Team in the overall operations of the restaurant. Duties will include but are not limited to staffing, scheduling, and training of new employees, maintaining food and labor cost according to company policy and assisting in administrative functions delegated by the General Manager. This position requires the Assistant Restaurant Manager to have talent for mentoring others and delivering exceptional service to our guests. If you have strong leadership and people skills and a passion for hospitality, we are serious about speaking with you about becoming a member of our Management team.
- Industry Competitive Salaries
- Lucrative Bonus Potential
- Full Benefits Including Medical/Dental/Life/Vision
- Paid Vacation
- Unlimited Career Growth Potential
- The Assistant Restaurant Manager should make themselves available to the restaurant at all times
- Trust, honesty, integrity, and a true passion for customer satisfaction is a requirement for the Assistant Restaurant Manager
- The Assistant Restaurant Manager must have a proven track record in assisting the company in the achievement of solid financial results
- A true desire to mentor and develop others is a trait the Assistant Restaurant Manager must posses
- This position requires a minimum of 2 years experience as an Assistant Restaurant Manager in a high volume environment
Apply Now-Assistant Restaurant Manager located in Macon, GA
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to ccampbell@geckohospitality.Com
Executive Recruiter | Restaurant Division
Craig brings 27 years of restaurant operations experience to the table, ranging from family style to upscale dining. Craig has served on training, opening, menu & kitchen development teams for multiple concepts. Beginning as a server out of high school with Copper Cellar’s Calhoun’s, Craig worked his way to Kitchen Manager within three years. After relocating to South Carolina, Craig served as Kitchen Manager, General Manager and Corporate Chef of Café Enterprises Fatz Café. Craig acted as Steward of Greenville’s award winning City Range Steakhouse Grill for 5 years before being recruited to run a new upscale catering company, where he acted as both General Manager and Sous Chef. Following a move to Georgia with his family, Craig worked at Atlanta’s very own TacoMac- a high volume casual dining concept- where he served as Kitchen Manager, Manager and Corporate Trainer for over six years.
As a husband and father of four, Craig has worked hard to produce results for his family and his employers. He looks forward to using his experience to create symbiotic relationships for both the clients and the candidates we serve.