Assistant Restaurant Manager
574 Mulberry St Ln, Macon, GA 31201 Macon, GA 31201
Assistant Restaurant ManagerCasual Theme Family Style Restaurant
We Are Searching For A Diligent Assistant Restaurant Manager With Extremely High Standards, Enthusiasm For Hospitality And Exemplary Team Building Skills. If This Sounds Like Your Style as an Assistant Manager, We Would Like To Learn More About You! If you would like to be the Assistant Restaurant Manager of an international leader of the industry and have the opportunity to build youMacon, GA.
Title of Position Assistant Restaurant Manager
Job Description: We are searching an Assistant Restaurant Manager who is able to take decisive action, with strong leadership and dedication to our high standards in order to achieve excellent results. The Assistant Restaurant Manager will assist the General Manager and the Management Team in the overall operations of the restaurant. Duties will include but are not limited to staffing, scheduling, and training of new employees, maintaining food and labor cost according to company policy and assisting in administrative functions delegated by the General Manager. This position requires the Assistant Restaurant Manager to have talent for mentoring others and delivering exceptional service to our guests. If you have strong leadership and people skills and a passion for hospitality, we are serious about speaking with you about becoming a member of our Management team.
- Industry Competitive Salaries
- Lucrative Bonus Potential
- Full Benefits Including Medical/Dental/Life/Vision
- Paid Vacation
- Unlimited Career Growth Potential
- The Assistant Restaurant Manager should make themselves available to the restaurant at all times
- Trust, honesty, integrity, and a true passion for customer satisfaction is a requirement for the Assistant Restaurant Manager
- The Assistant Restaurant Manager must have a proven track record in assisting the company in the achievement of solid financial results
- A true desire to mentor and develop others is a trait the Assistant Restaurant Manager must posses
- This position requires a minimum of 2 years experience as an Assistant Restaurant Manager in a high volume environment
Apply Now-Assistant Restaurant Manager located in Macon, GA
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tim Bishop, CPC
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Tim Bishop joins Gecko Hospitality as a Franchise Partner. Tim has more than 25 years of restaurant operations experience. Most recently as an Area Director for Bob Evans Restaurants, he ran restaurants spread across a 3 state territory. Tim has also worked for Walt Disney World as a Chef as well as time spent early in his restaurant career in catering for a country club.
Tim has a strong knowledge of the cities and states in which he recruits for and specializes in building strong relationships. Tim prides himself on being a good listener and getting to know and understand the needs of his clients as well as the candidates. When this happens, the recruiting process becomes a win-win scenario for everyone. Being a game changer and helping someone find their dream job is his goal! His work ethic and self-motivation are what helps make a difference for his candidates and his clients!
He and his family are involved in their local church and enjoy volunteering their time to help in the community.