Assistant Restaurant Manager
QSR- Industry Leader
Our Company is an industry leader looking for an enthusiastic Assistant Restaurant Manager to join our family. Is your focus on your guests’ experience, anticipating and understanding guests’ needs and exceed their expectations? If this sounds like the Assistant Restaurant Manager you are or want to be we need to hear from you! Apply Today for our location Sparks/Reno. In 1950, we opened our first restaurant and started franchising our brand in the 1950's. At the end of 2011, there were 10, 000 stores worldwide, including over 7, 000 franchised restaurants in over 30 United States and about 3, 000 stores in just over 30 countries. We make certain that our Assistant Restaurant Manager Professionals have the opportunity to focus on exciting, challenging tasks and are given every source of information they need to do their finest work. The results of adhering to this proposition are creating extraordinary products, empowering and equipping all of us to embrace new challenges and inspire others to succeed in all they do. If you are looking for a career as an Assistant Restaurant Manager that has true growth potential and the opportunity for both personal and professional pride Apply Today for our location in Sparks/Reno.
Title of Position: Assistant Restaurant Manager
Job Description: Our Assistant Restaurant Manager will be responsible for the daily operations of the restaurant as well as assuring spectacular customer service to our guests. The Assistant Restaurant Manager will train the staff to understand stations, procedures, and policies. The person in this position must maintain a positive enthusiastic atmosphere for both staff and customers to ensure a pleasant experience. Our Assistant Restaurant Manager will also ensure standards are met in health, safety, and security areas or our operations. Responsibilities of this position also include administrative duties and assisting the General Manager in maintaining a fully staffed restaurant. Strong leadership skills, a passion for excellence and our comprehensive training program will prepare our Assistant Restaurant Manager for a successful career with us.
- Competitive Salary
- Quarterly Bonus Potential
- Advancement Opportunities
- Energetic Fun Working Atmosphere
- Paid Vacation
- Medical Benefits
- The Assistant Restaurant Manager must have a high volume restaurant management experience of at least 3 years.
- A passion for mentoring and developing others is a must for the Assistant Restaurant Manager
- The Assistant Restaurant Manager must have a proven track record in assisting the company in the achievement of solid financial
- Trust, honesty, integrity and a true passion for customer satisfaction is a requirement for the Assistant Restaurant Manager
- The Assistant Restaurant Manager should act as a “ brand ambassador” for our company at all times.