Assistant Restaurant Manager
Vancouver, BC V5X 2V7
- Minimum 2 years previous management experience in hospitality/restaurant industry
- Comprehensive understanding or operational controls and financial statements
- Proven track record of training/developing a cohesive team
- Exceptional management, leadership and customer service skills
- Ability to motivate your co-workers and be a positive role model
- High value of integrity, possess a winning attitude and commitment to continuous learning and growth professionally
As the Assistant General Manager you will be the General Manager’s “right hand” in helping to run the day-to-day operations, maintaining the integrity of our brand, financial management, ensuring the store meets budget, controlling costs goals, assisting with staff training/development, maintaining positive guest relations, creating a positive work environment, amongst a variety of other daily responsibilities.
- Employee Development
- Guest Services
- Financial Planning
- Maintaining Brand Standards
- Employee Relations
- Marketing & Promotions
- Competitive Compensation with Bonus Potential
- Extended Health, Dental & Life Insurance
- Execellent training & development programs
- Great Growth Potential with ability to move into a General Manager role within 6-12 months
- Positive Work Environment, family friendly atmosphere
Executive Recruiter | Restaurant Division
Danica Bennett has worked in the restaurant industry for 18 years. She started working full time at a young age and quickly fell in love with the industry. She considers herself extremely lucky to have been recruiting within the food service industry since 2010 and looks forward to meeting new people every day.
Danica supports Greg Bozek and Tim Stanton in British Columbia, Alberta and Upstate New York.