Assistant Restaurant Manager
Westpoint, MS 39754 US
Restaurant Assistant Manager
West Point, Mississippi
We are searching for a Restaurant Assistant Manager with knowledge, care, and charisma infused in everything they do is what we are looking for! We are searching for an experienced Restaurant Assistant Manager who will embody our key values of people, food, service, and atmosphere and who can teach these values to our employees. Apply today! Don’t miss this fantastic opportunity as Restaurant Assistant Manager for our location in West Point, Mississippi.
Title of Position: Restaurant Assistant Manager
Job Description: The Restaurant Assistant Manager is responsible for all functions of every shift including guest relations, supervision of all staff and staffing levels, proper restaurant atmosphere, food & beverage quality and safety. The Restaurant Assistant Manager ensures the shift is run in a smooth fashion and attends to any unforeseen issues that may arise. The Restaurant Assistant Manager will positively coach team members to achieve the highest quality of service in all areas of the restaurant. The person in this position will also oversee achieving financial goals for the assigned area without compromising food or beverage quality and service.
· Competitive Compensation
· Aggressive Bonus Plan
· Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
· Life & Accident Insurance
· Short- and Long-Term Disability
· Ongoing Leadership Training
· A minimum of three years of restaurant management experience for a high-volume concept is required for the Restaurant Assistant Manager
· The Restaurant Assistant Manager must be passionate about developing and mentoring others within the operation
· A strong understanding of restaurant P&L statements is required for the Restaurant Assistant Manager
· The Restaurant Assistant Manager must be able to demonstrate honesty and integrity inside and outside of the workplace and always strive for 100% customer satisfaction
· Open availability is a requirement for the Restaurant Assistant Manager
Apply Now - Restaurant Assistant Manager located in West Point, MS
To be considered for this position, email your resume to email@example.com
Meet Your Recruiter
Lisa Williams is the Franchise Partner for the state of Mississippi, recruiting with the leading staffing firm in the United States. We are honored to be named one of America’s Best Recruiting Firms for 2019 by Forbes.
Lisa’s goals are to enhance others’ lifestyles through successful professional placements for both her candidates and clients.
She achieves these goals by her ability to give support throughout the entire interviewing and hiring process - from arranging interviews to providing tips and coaching pieces in order to improve the ability to interview successfully and obtain the sought after positions.
Lisa looks to build trust and learn as much as she can in order to provide you with the best services that fit each individual needs.