Assistant Store Manager
Cranston, RI US
Assistant Store Manager
Our company is in search of a professional Assistant Store Manager to lead and manage our team. Apply Today at our location in Cranston, RI. We employ professionals with experience in the industry and a passion for customer service. We are one of America’s favorite grocers and we are expanding and growing. Looking for hard-working Assistant Store Managers to uphold our company philosophy while providing quality products the customer loves. As a Assistant Store Manager you would work many roles from a store associate to cashier to stocker – while providing excellent customer service. If you are interested in being a part of a growing company, you do not want to miss this opportunity. Apply today as the Assistant Store Manager for our location in Cranston, RI.
Title of Position: Assistant Store Manager
Job Description: The Assistant Store Manager is responsible for the daily operation of the grocery store, taking on full responsibilities when the Assistant Store Manager is absent. The Assistant Store Manager will be responsible for ordering products, managing store inventory, and monitoring product quality. The Assistant Store Manager will assist in upholding high standards of customer service, responding to customer complaints and backing up cashiers when necessary. The Assistant Store Manager will work to implement plans which improve customer service, increase sales, and motivate employees. The Assistant Store Manager will supervise and help grocery store employees, participating in the process of hiring and training employees.
• Salary reflects experience ($21/hr DOE)
• 401K Plans
• Medical/Dental benefits
• Full Time Position
- The Assistant Store Manager must maintain great customer service and have strong problem-solving and decision-making skills, as they will occasionally interact with, and solve problems for, their customers
- The Assistant Store Manager needs to have 2 plus years of grocery management experience
- The Assistant Store Manager will need to have a flexible schedule and be available during peak retail sales hours as well as days, nights, weekends and holidays, sometimes for long hours
- The Assistant Store Manager should also be able to handle management responsibilities if the Assistant Store Manager is away for an extended period of time.
- The Assistant Store Manager must have previous retail experience
- Ability to operate a cash register efficiently and accurately.
- Ability to stock merchandise from store receiving to shelving; ability to place product, weighing up to 45 pounds, on shelving at various heights.
Apply Now – Assistant Store Manager located in Cranston, RI
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume