Asssistant Manager - Entry Level Restaurant Manager
- Excellent Compensation
- Monthly Bonus Plan
- NO LATE NIGHTS!
- Managing Partner Program for our Exceptional GM Performers
- Medical/Dental/Vision Coverage
- Life Insurance
- 401(K) Plan
- Referral Bonuses
- At least 1-year experience in a supervision or management position in a full-service or fast-casual restaurant is desired
- A high school diploma; a college degree is preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Ability to multi-task, organize and prioritize with efficiency
- Ability to lead, motivate and build effective work teams
- A friendly and outgoing personality-must enjoy interacting with and servicing others
Meet Your Recruiter
Lisa Williams, CPC
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Lisa Williams is the Franchise Partner for the state of Mississippi, recruiting with the leading staffing firm in the United States. We are honored to be named one of America’s Best Recruiting Firms for 2018 by Forbes.
Lisa’s goals are to enhance others’ lifestyles through successful professional placements for both her candidates and clients.
She achieves these goals by her ability to give support throughout the entire interviewing and hiring process - from arranging interviews to providing tips and coaching pieces in order to improve the ability to interview successfully and obtain the sought after positions.
Lisa looks to build trust and learn as much as she can in order to provide you with the best services that fit each individual needs.