Banquet Chef / Events Chef
06854 Norwalk, CT 06854
Banquet Chef / Events Chef
Our Company is searching for a Professional Banquet Chef / Events Chef who is passionate and creative. If this sounds like the type of Banquet Chef / Events Chef position you have been searching for, Apply Immediately for our location in Norwalk, CT. We employ hospitality professionals who are competitive, expect to win and can build sales. We are a great company for talented Culinary Professionals to make their mark! Apply Today for our location in Norwalk, CT.
Title of Position – Banquet Chef / Events Chef
Job Description: The Banquet Chef / Events Chef is the Executive Chef’s right hand person, making sure all menu items are executed with excellence 100% of the time. If there are occasions when the Executive Chef is unable to work, the Banquet Chef / Events Chef assumes all duties normally designated to the Executive Chef. The Banquet Chef / Events Chef will assist the Executive Chef by contributing to building top line sales and guest counts through the delivery of competitively superior team members and guest experience. The Banquet Chef / Events Chef position was designed to help lead the team of kitchen professionals to deliver high quality, great tasting food, proper food safety procedures and profitability. The Banquet Chef / Events Chef has to be a problem solver, ready to come up with on the spot solutions for problems that may occur in the kitchen. The Banquet Chef / Events Chef is often in charge of training new employees, as well.
- Industry Competitive Salary
- Health / Life Insurance
- Vacation Time
- A Dynamic, Fun Work Environment
- Three plus years of culinary management experience in a high volume atmosphere is a requirement for the Banquet Chef / Events Chef
- A requirement for the Banquet Chef / Events Chef is a true passion for the development and mentoring of others
- The Banquet Chef / Events Chef must be proficient in achieving financial results
- Honesty, integrity and a love for customer satisfaction are all qualities that the Banquet Chef / Events Chef should possess
- The Banquet Chef / Events Chef should always be able to provide consistent support to the success of the operation
Apply Now-Banquet Chef / Events Chef located in Norwalk, CT
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rubert Nogales, CPC
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Rubert Nogales is a Franchise Partner for Connecticut and Rhode Island restaurant division. Rubert brings with him over 20 years of restaurant operations experience. During his career, Rubert worked his way up from line cook to an Area Director. His passion for the industry and his desire to take his knowledge to a new level is what brought Rubert to Gecko. Over the years Rubert has prided himself on the relationships he has built with his employees and guests. Rubert's experience, integrity and work ethic guides him when matching up the perfect candidate with great companies.