Bar & Lounge Manager
21058 Pacific Coast Hwy, Huntington Beach, CA 92648 Huntington Beach, CA 92648
Local Favorite - Apply Now
We are searching for an outgoing, passionate Bar/Lounge Manager who strives for hospitality excellence and achieves great results. Conjured from the rich imagination our founder, we reflect the relaxed charm of our Los Angeles-area location in our new location in Huntington Beach. We are incorporating the history of our LA area location along with paying respect to the Huntington Beach area. Our diverse drink menu will make it easy to enjoy the vintage interior and outstanding views of the ocean. If you're a motivated individual who aims delight guests with great food, drinks, and service, apply today for this Bar/Lounge Manager position in Huntington Beach, California!
Title of Position: Bar/Lounge Manager
Job Description: The Bar/Lounge Manager will be responsible for the training and scheduling of bartenders. Bar inventory and product ordering are also responsibilities of the Bar/Lounge Manager. The Bar/Lounge Manager must possess capability of maintaining restaurant functions in the absence of the Restaurant Manager. Strong leadership and personal skills are required to be our Bar Manager. Maintaining good communication with the front of the house is important in assuring guest satisfaction and quality of bar products. The Bar/Lounge Manager also assists in staff development and reviews along with the management team.
- Competitive Salary
- 100% Paid Medical for employees
- Excellent Bonus Structure
- Career Growth Opportunity
- Professional Environment
- Apply Today to learn more about this Bar/Lounge Manager position!
- At least 2-3 years of current experience as a Bar/Lounge Manager with some Restaurant Manager background
- Club/Nightlife background Preferred
- Nightlife Management experience in Los Angeles, Hollywood, or Orange County a plus
- High volume experience; must have background managing bars/restaurants doing over $3 million in sales per year
- Ability to increase sales and build rapport in the community
- Strong leadership, communication, and organizational skills
- Hands-on with hiring, training, and developing hourly employees
- Excellent work ethic and drive to succeed
- Restaurant Manager candidates must be proficient with financials (P&L's, inventory, food/labor cost, etc.)
Apply Now - Bar/Lounge Manager located in Huntington Beach, California!
Rob Dallaire, CPC
Rob Dallaire attended MSU where he received his Bachelor of Arts degree in Hospitality Management. Throughout Rob's management career, he has been fortunate enough to work for some top level companies in the industry such as Houston's, Champps, Hard Rock Cafe, and PF Chang's / Pei Wei. Rob made the transition over to the recruiting side of the business with Gecko Hospitality in 2005. Rob is responsible for the Southern California area for Gecko Hospitality. When not working, Rob likes to spend as much time as possible being outside enjoying the lifestyle that Southern California offers, spending time with his 3 daughters. Rob is big MI State and Detroit sports fan.