Bring your RESTAURANT MANAGER experience
Buffalo, NY 14216 US
Restaurant Manager - Buffalo, NY
We are seeking a dynamic, results-oriented Restaurant Manager for our restaurant located in Buffalo, NY. The ideal candidate will have a proven record in managing and leading a team, working in a fast-paced environment, and delivering a memorable dining experience for our customers.
Salary Range: $58,000 - $70,000 annually, plus a monthly performance-based bonus. We also offer a benefits package and opportunities for career advancement.
- Oversee daily restaurant operations to ensure a high standard of customer satisfaction.
- Train, manage, and lead team members and manage staffing levels.
- Ensure compliance with health, safety, and sanitation standards.
- Manage the restaurant's financial performance and deliver on sales targets.
- Previous restaurant management experience, preferably in a similar role.
- Strong leadership and people management skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Knowledge of cost management and financial metrics.
Interested candidates are invited to submit their application with a detailed resume. We look forward to welcoming you to our team in Buffalo, NY!
As part of our recruiting process, we may contact you regarding positions we feel are a good fit or engage with you via SMS text message. By clicking to submit your application, Gecko Hospitality has your consent to communicate via SMS text message moving forward.
Terms of Service are available at https://www.geckohospitality.com/terms
Message and data rates may apply, depending on your mobile phone service plan. For more help reply “HELP” to your texts or you can opt-out by replying STOP
Meet Your Recruiter
Rodney Jones is a seasoned restaurateur having been in the industry over 22 years. Rodney began his tenure by sweeping and mopping floors in a diner, followed by cooking at a golf and country club, and then moved on to corporate multi-unit operations. Finally, Rodney spent five years as an independent full-service owner/operator.
In any free time not spent with his three daughters, Rodney enjoys time with his wife at local restaurants or out on the town.
His passion, drive, and solid understanding for the service industry will serve to match great people with fantastic new career opportunities.