Business Development Manager
Las Vegas, NV US
- Competitive starting Salary
- Medical, Dental. Vison & Life Insurances
- Long Term Disability
- The Business Development Manager must have 6+ years of experience focused on strategy, business development, or partnerships.
- Strong negotiation skills and background are required for the Business Development Manager
- The Business Development Manager must be a problem solver with experience working in cross-functional teams to deliver external experiences.
- The Business Development Manager must have the ability to juggle multiple priorities and make things happen in a fast-paced, dynamic environment; a strong bias for action
- Experience closing strategic business development deals Is required for the Business Development Manager
Meet Your Recruiter
Larry Friedkin, CPC
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Larry Friedkin has been the Gecko Hospitality Franchise partner for Maryland and Nevada since 2010. Larry has over 35 years of experience in the Food and Beverage industry. Starting out as a newspaper boy, he worked a variety of jobs building up to his first restaurant position as a busser at the age of 14. Larry continued in the hospitality industry through high school and college, starting with waiting tables and bartending and 12 years later, became a Multi-Unit General Manager. Joining Metromedia Restaurants in 1987, Larry spent nearly 15 years at Steak and Ale, the last 10 1/2 as an Area Director guiding 9 locations and being named Operators Director of the Year in 1998. In 2001, he joined O'Charley's Inc. as an Operations Director and opened up 5 locations during his nearly 9 year tenure.
Larry enjoys each and every day at Gecko, assisting others attain their professional goals. He is extremely grateful to partner with Gecko and plan to continue creating great relationships.
Larry has two great sons and enjoys camping, boating, biking, swimming and any outdoor activities – crazy about nature. He is also a devoted, lifelong Eagles fan.