Houston, TX , 77007 Houston, TX 77007 US
Houston-based restaurant group
For nearly 30 years, we have been proud to serve our customers throughout Houston some of the finest meals around! We pay attention to the details and hand-craft every dish to make sure it’s perfect for our guests. Our kitchen staff and Chefs are passionate about the quality of the meals we serve; in addition to traditional classics we also offer selections for those who watch what they eat. On top of our delicious, from-scratch menu, we feature several selections of wines and spirits to compliment your experience once you come through our doors.
Title of Position: Catering Manager
Job Description: Our Catering Manager plays a dynamic role in our business by assisting our customers. We plan and host parties at home or celebrations in offices by arranging to have our menu items, heating equipment, and relevant party supplies prepared for the event. This professional will meet with the customer to organize the details of the function and will ensure operational compliance with health and fire regulations regarding food preparation and serving. The Catering Manager will report the progress of the caterings to the General Manager as needed and will be responsible for coordinating with additional departments and will investigate and resolve issues regarding food quality or service.
- 2+ years of current Restaurant/Catering Manager experience
- High volume background; must have experience with Catering in Full Service Restaurants doing over $2 million per year in sales
- Strong leadership, communication, and organizational skills
- Hands-on with hiring, training, and developing hourly employees
- Ability to build a steady client base and interact with the community
- Outside sales experience required
- Must have strong knowledge of the Philadelphia market and extensive contacts to drive Catering Sales
Apply Now - Catering Manager located in Houston, TX!
Jake Smith, CPC
Executive Recruiter | Restaurant Division
Jake Smith lives in Austin, TX and has been a Restaurant Recruiter with Gecko Hospitality since 2013. Before beginning his career in recruiting, Jake was a corporate auditor for PricewaterhouseCoopers in NYC. Jake graduated from Texas A&M in 2010 with a Bachelor’s in Accounting and a Master’s in Finance. He is happily married with his wife Jessica and their Australian Shepherd Leo. Together they enjoy trail running, kayaking, and trying out new restaurants in Austin.