Catering Sales Manager
Ashburn, VA 20147
Catering Sales Manager
We have a new opening for an ambitious Catering Sales Manager.
The Catering Sales Manager will report to the District Manager.
This role is for Northern Virginia.
- Prospect new catering clients by cold calling, office visits, mailings, emails, sampling.
- Create target lists and calendar to make contact with every business and community organization within trade area to sell catering services.
- Coordinate preparation and delivery of catering to each event, including on-site set-up, and follow up to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Take ownership of client relationships to ensure their catering experience exceeds their expectations.
- Work with District Manager to create a catering kit that can be offered to local businesses and community organizations.
- Work with District Manager to create a delivery plan and system.
- Track sold catering events and plan successful execution of each event.
- Create monthly report of activities and schedule of catering and events.
SECONDARY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Research and coordinate participation in community events.
- Tour trade areas regularly to understand competitive environment around each store.
- Survey competitors pricing quarterly.
- Coordinate and run grand opening or grand re-opening events.
This position is available for hire within the next 45 days and comes with a full array of benefits and perks.
If you have Catering Sales experience in the fast casual/counter/coffee segment then please send your resume for more information.
Presented by Tom Bull with Gecko Hospitality tombull@geckohospitality.Com
Tom Bull, CPC
Executive Recruiter | Restaurant Division
Tom Bull, CPC is the senior executive recruiter for Gecko Hospitality, Virginia and DC. Tom has a big background in restaurant operations with prior experience as DO for Applebee’s.
After joining Gecko in 2010 he has successfully developed an extensive client and candidate base throughout Washington DC and Virginia. Tom has received numerous awards for top performance during his career at Gecko. He receives frequent accolades from candidates and clients for his ability to fill job orders fast.
Tom’s experience in operations and recruiting provide a solid foundation allowing him to fill some of the most challenging positions, fast. He has connections at all levels within the restaurant segment from unit managers to Senior VP level operations, in addition to Executive Chefs and similar culinary roles.
Tom’s success is built on his ability to develop strong business relationships and works ethically with a high sense of urgency.