Catering Sales Manager
Conroe, TX , 77385 Conroe, TX 77385
Catering Sales Manager
All weekends and holidays off!
We go to great lengths to create delicious food for our guests to enjoy. Whether it s a small family gathering or a large social event, we ve been able to step up to the plate and provide outstanding quality meals, from classics to Gluten Free and Vegetarian options. Our Chefs use their culinary education to create extraordinary dishes that not only are able to travel well, but still taste fresh upon arrival. Our first location was in Houston, and since then we have expanded into several other states. With outstanding quality of life for our Managers and Chefs, it s no wonder we re known as one of the best places to work in the restaurant industry. This is a Monday through Friday position with No Late Nights, Weekends, or Holidays!
Title of Position: Catering Sales Manager
Job Description: Our Catering Sales Manager plays a dynamic role in our business by assisting our customers. The Catering Sales Manager will be responsible for promoting, planning, coordinating, and supervising the execution of all event functions ensuring a top-notch dining experience. The Catering Sales Manager is responsible for meeting and exceeding the monthly and annual revenue targets by generating brand-new and repeat business through referrals, telephone solicitation, and direct mail, outside sales calls, networking and other community marketing techniques. Additionally, the Catering Sales Manager will also be responsible for coaching and supporting the Host/GSA team in developing the brand name in a professional manner, and be able to quickly resolve any issues that may arise.
- Monday through Friday Work Schedule
- Excellent Compensation
- Medical Coverage
- Advancement Opportunities
- Energetic Fun Working Atmosphere
- And the Best Benefit of all .Growth
- 2+ years of current Restaurant/Catering Sales Manager experience in a Full Service or Upscale Casual restaurant
- High volume background; must have experience with Catering in Full Service Restaurants doing over $3 million per year in sales
- Strong leadership, communication, and organizational skills
- Hands-on with hiring, training, and developing hourly employees
- Ability to build a steady client base and interact with the community
- Outside sales experience required
- Must have strong knowledge of the Conroe market and extensive contacts to drive Catering Sales
If you're interested in this Catering Sales Manager opening in Conroe, TX, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org today!
Bob Gates, CPC
As an experienced entrepreneur and business professional, Bob Gates has established an extensive network of business contacts over the years and is recognized as a trusted expert in the field of hospitality recruitment. He is well versed and knowledgeable about labor market activities, career development trends and employment business as it relates to the job seeker and corresponding employers.