Catering Sales Manager
6201 Hollywood Blvd #120, Los Angeles, CA 90028 Los Angeles, CA 90028
Catering Sales Manager
Now Hiring in Hollywood!
Our goal has been to provide our guests with fresh, high quality food that will not only fill them up, but is nutritious as well. In the past couple years we have rapidly become a favorite spot in the Los Angeles area to grab a healthy meal. All of our entrees are made to order, utilizing local products and putting our own unique twists to it. We have quickly become one of the best employers in the region as well; on top of NO LATE NIGHTS, we offer outstanding quality of life and rapid room for advancement. With two more locations set to open in 2018, we're seeking Managers who are passionate about the business and hungry for the opportunity to grow with us!
Title of Position: Catering Sales Manager
Job Description: Our Catering Sales Manager plays a dynamic role in our business by assisting our customers. He/She will support our locations in the Northern Hollywood and Calabasas areas. This Catering Sales Manager professional will meet with the customer to organize the details of the function and will ensure operational compliance with health and fire regulations regarding food preparation and serving. The Catering Sales Manager will report the progress of the caterings to the General Manager as needed and will be responsible for coordinating with additional departments and will investigate and resolve issues regarding food quality or service. This is a field based position and heavy outside sales and cold calling experience is preferred.
- 2-3 years of current Restaurant/Catering Manager experience in a Fast Casual or Full Service restaurant; Catering Company background a plus
- High volume background; must have experience with Catering in Fast Casual or Full Service Restaurants doing over $2 million per year in sales
- Prior experience with cold calling and outside sales in the hospitality industry
- Strong leadership, communication, and organizational skills
- Hands-on with hiring, training, and developing hourly employees
- Ability to build a steady client base and interact with the community
- Outside sales experience required
- Must have strong knowledge of the Los Angeles market and extensive contacts to drive Catering Sales
Apply Now - Catering Sales Manager located in Hollywood, California!
Rob Dallaire, CPC
Rob Dallaire attended MSU where he received his Bachelor of Arts degree in Hospitality Management. Throughout Rob's management career, he has been fortunate enough to work for some top level companies in the industry such as Houston's, Champps, Hard Rock Cafe, and PF Chang's / Pei Wei. Rob made the transition over to the recruiting side of the business with Gecko Hospitality in 2005. Rob is responsible for the Southern California area for Gecko Hospitality. When not working, Rob likes to spend as much time as possible being outside enjoying the lifestyle that Southern California offers, spending time with his 3 daughters. Rob is big MI State and Detroit sports fan.