Catering Sales Manager
2205 N Westshore Blvd, Tampa, FL 33607 Tampa, FL 33607 US
Catering Sales Manager
We are searching for an experienced, professional and motivated catering sales manager for our award-winning concept. Apply today for our location in Tampa, FL. All of our restaurants are in beautifully appointed locations that offer breathtaking views of waterfronts or panoramic views of city skylines- Sometimes both! We specialize in delivering flawless, unforgettable celebrations in our large event venues from corporate events and meeting planning, weddings, socials, themed events and private parties. We are dedicated to providing a friendly atmosphere filled with the finest food, libations and first-class service to match its superb views. You do not want to miss this fantastic career opportunity as our Catering Sales Manager located in Tampa, FL.
Title of Position: Catering Sales Manager
Job Description: If you have a hospitality background with experience in catering sales this could be an excellent opportunity to become our Catering Sales Manager. The Catering Sales Manager will be responsible for the preparation of arrangements with clients for functions that are booked in person, via the telephone, or through correspondence, obtaining all pertinent information concerning the event, more specifically the size of the party, menu, and schedule of events. The Catering Sales Manager works directly with the client in setting up and following through on all details of the event. The Catering Sales Manager is responsible for meeting and exceeding the monthly and annual revenue targets by generating brand-new and repeat business through referrals, telephone solicitation, and direct mail, outside sales calls, networking and other community marketing techniques.
- Industry Leading Compensation
- Medical Insurance Plans
- Bonus Programs Including Commission & Incentives
- Paid Vacation
- Career Growth Opportunities
- The Catering Sales Manager must have high volume restaurant/catering management or sales experience of at least 2 years
- A passion for mentoring and developing others is a must for the Catering Sales Manager
- A solid track record in achieving financial results is a must for the Catering Sales Manager
- The Catering Sales Manager must be extremely guest orientated with the highest degree of honesty and integrity
- A requirement for the Sales Manager is leadership- you must be able to build and foster a team environment
Apply Now-Catering Sales Manager located in Tampa, FL
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to carriem@geckohospitality.Com
Executive Recruiter | Restaurant Division
Carrie takes pride in providing top notch service to clients through making them her top priority and building strong relationships. She has a proven record of hiring top talent to meet staffing goals and contributes to a company's success. Making the most of each day through organization and time management allows her to be a productive member to any team.
She enjoys time with her family and watching her kids play sports. In addition, she loves anything that involves being outdoors.