Catering and Event Sales Manager
15600 Odyssey Dr., Granada Hills, CA 91344 Granada Hills, CA 91344
Catering and Events Sales Manager
Granada Hills - Apply Now
Over the past few years we have captivated guests not just with our gorgeous views of the Valley, but with the freshest, from-scratch food they can enjoy. With our own farm in the region, we guarantee our guests will have the freshest food daily. Our team is dedicated to highlighting these fresh locally sourced ingredients into outstanding seasonal dishes. In addition to our restaurant, we have several event spaces to entertain groups both large and small for any occasion.
Title of Position: Catering Event Sales Manager
Job Description: Our Catering & Events Sales Manager will be overseeing the preparation of arrangements with clients for functions that are booked in person or other correspondence methods (phone, e-mail, etc.). This individual will obtain all pertinent information concerning events, specifically the size of the party, menu, and schedule of events. The Catering and Events Sales Manager will work directly with the client in setting up and following through on all details of the event. The person in the Catering & Events Sales Manager role will be responsible for contract negotiations with clients and working with other sales personnel to generate new leads for events. He/She will oversee the inspection of each banquet room to verify everything is up to or exceeding our clients’ standards.
- 3-5 years of current Restaurant Catering/Sales Management experience in a Full Service Restaurant or Hotel
- High volume background; must have Catering/Sales experience with Full Service Restaurant or a Hotel doing over $4 million per year in F&B sales
- Outstanding leadership, communication, and organizational skills
- Hands-on with hiring, training, and developing hourly employees
- Ability to build a steady client base and interact with the community
- Previous Outside Sales experience required
- Strong, deep, connected Rolodex of contacts in the Granada Hills area is necessary for this position
Apply Now - Catering Event Sales Manager located in Granada Hills, California!
Rob Dallaire, CPC
Rob Dallaire attended MSU where he received his Bachelor of Arts degree in Hospitality Management. Throughout Rob's management career, he has been fortunate enough to work for some top level companies in the industry such as Houston's, Champps, Hard Rock Cafe, and PF Chang's / Pei Wei. Rob made the transition over to the recruiting side of the business with Gecko Hospitality in 2005. Rob is responsible for the Southern California area for Gecko Hospitality. When not working, Rob likes to spend as much time as possible being outside enjoying the lifestyle that Southern California offers, spending time with his 3 daughters. Rob is big MI State and Detroit sports fan.