Chef (Noodle Maker)
Las Vegas, NV 89109 US
Job Title: Chef ( Noodle Maker) Celebrity Chef Concept
Salary: $80,000 - $85,000 + Bonus, Benefits & Relocation
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
Job Type: Full-time
We are seeking a skilled and experienced Dim Sum / Noodle Chef to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for preparing and cooking a variety of dim sum dishes and hand-pulled noodles, ensuring that all food is prepared to the highest quality within a fast-paced kitchen environment.
• Prepare and cook a variety of dim sum dishes and hand-pulled noodles according to recipes and restaurant standards.
• Set up and stock workstations with all necessary ingredients and cooking equipment.
• Maintain high levels of cleanliness and hygiene in the kitchen area.
• Monitor food inventory and order supplies as needed.
• Ensure that all food is prepared and presented in an appealing manner.
• Collaborate with other chefs and kitchen staff to develop new menu items and improve existing recipes.
• Train and supervise junior kitchen staff to maintain high standards of quality and performance.
• Proven experience as a Dim Sum / Noodle Chef in a high-volume, fast-paced kitchen environment.
• Strong knowledge of Asian cuisine, including dim sum and noodle dishes.
• Excellent knife skills and dexterity.
• Ability to work well under pressure and prioritize tasks effectively.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work the Dinner Shift, including weekends and holidays.
• Formal culinary training and certification preferred.
If you meet the above qualifications and are passionate about Asian cuisine and cooking, we encourage you to send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for this exciting opportunity.
Meet Your Recruiter
Jay Bush understands hospitality in a holistic way because his career arc has been both broad and deep. With over 35 years of award-winning experiences in country clubs, restaurants and hotels, Jay has done world-class work in almost every role.
Prior to joining Gecko Hospitality Mr. Bush served as General Manager, Regional General Manager, AGM, Food & Beverage Director, Regional Director of Food & Beverage, Director of Restaurants, Restaurant Manager, Beverage Manager and Director of Housekeeping with Marriott, Hilton, HEI and John Q. Hammons. These properties ranged from 105 to 1229 rooms located at airports, in the suburb and prestigious downtown locations with 4500-105,000 square feet of meeting space.
On many occasions, Mr. Bush has been recognized for his leadership accomplishments with sustainability while in Houston and volunteering with the Salvation Army, Make-A-Wish Foundation, Taping for the Blind and Helping a Hero Foundation.
Mr. Bush has been married to his wife Debra for 24 years and has two beautiful girls Xaja & Saxja. Jay is a die hard Oregon Duck fan as he grew up in Eugene and latched on to the Dallas Cowboys at an early age. He attended both Washington State University and the University of Oregon.