Anaheim, CA 92806
Immediate Need - Apply Now
Salary: $65,000 - $70,000 + Benefits and Bonus Packages
For years, we’ve set the standard in the region for outstanding entrees and exemplary customer service. We pride ourselves in the quality of food we serve our guests night in and night out. One of our strong suits has been our willingness to adapt with the times; much like a menu changes, we’ve learned to evolve and keep up with the times. Whether it’s studying new culinary trends or creating new & exciting cocktails, we’re always looking to stay ahead of the game compared to our competitors.
Job Description: This is a working Executive Chef position who leads the kitchen from the line. There is room for creativity and are searching for a Chef who will add to our team, and will create specials to be featured on the menu. Our commitment to local freshness is apparent in the seasonally inspired dishes and regionally inspired preparations offered. Other Executive Chef duties will include but not be limited to: recruiting, training, mentoring and maintaining the highest quality culinary team available. The right candidate will know how to drive profits through cost analysis and have a strong understanding of P&L.
- Industry competitive salary
- Insurance after 90 days
- Paid vacation
- Apply today to learn more about this Executive Chef role
- Minimum of 3+ years current experience as an Executive Chef in an Upscale Casual restaurant
- High volume background - must have Executive Chef experience in restaurants doing over $3 million in sales per year
- Italian cooking background a plus
- Ability to maintain high levels of food quality, consistency, and hygiene
- Strong leadership, communication, and organizational skills
- Hands-on with hiring, training, and developing hourly employees
- Excellent work ethic and drive to succeed
- Executive Chef must be proficient with financials (P&L's, inventory, food/labor cost, etc.)
Rob Dallaire, CPC
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Rob Dallaire attended MSU where he received his Bachelor of Arts degree in Hospitality Management. Throughout Rob's management career, he has been fortunate enough to work for some top level companies in the industry such as Houston's, Champps, Hard Rock Cafe, and PF Chang's / Pei Wei. Rob made the transition over to the recruiting side of the business with Gecko Hospitality in 2005. Rob is responsible for the Southern California area for Gecko Hospitality. When not working, Rob likes to spend as much time as possible being outside enjoying the lifestyle that Southern California offers, spending time with his 3 daughters. Rob is big MI State and Detroit sports fan.