Richmond, VA 23235
Hotel Chief Engineer
Hotel and Resort - Industry Leading
Our company is currently seeking a professional Hotel Chief Engineer with outstanding maintenance experience. Apply Today as the Hotel Chief Engineer for our location in Richmond, Virginia. We are looking for someone to oversee engineering for a property of about two hundred rooms. It’s our goal as a company to provide excellent service and quality to every one of our clients, therefore we hold ourselves to the highest standards without compromise. You do not want to miss this fantastic career opportunity as the Hotel Chief Engineer for one of our locations in Richmond, Virginia.
Title of Position: Hotel Chief Engineer
Job Description: The Hotel Chief Engineer will follow the direction of the Hotel General Manager by maintaining all property functions such as equipment, mechanical systems, electrical systems, HVAC, plumbing, etc. This Hotel Chief Engineer should have an energetic hands-on approach in daily operations. Experience and teachability are two keys that are crucial to success in this position. The Hotel Chief Engineer must ensure that all systems operate to regulatory standards. The Hotel Chief Engineer must work effectively with the department managers to prioritize work orders through urgent request and establish hotel area down times to minimize inconveniencing guests.
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Life Insurance
- Vision and Dental Insurance
- Paid Vacations
- Health Insurance
- The Hotel Chief Engineer must have high volume engineering experience of at least 3 years
- Appropriate technical schooling is necessary for the Hotel Chief Engineer position
- Open availability is a requirement for the Hotel Chief Engineer
- The Hotel Chief Engineer must be able to work well with members of all departments within the hotel and promote a cordial and caring attitude toward all other department heads
- Extensive knowledge of mechanical and electrical systems and ability to obtain or maintain a CPO and any government required license, certificate or permit is required for the Hotel Chief Engineer
Apply Now – Hotel Chief Engineer located in Richmond, Virginia.
Franchise Partner | Hospitality Division
Mike Zanolli is the Gecko Executive Hospitality franchise partner in Virginia and Washington D.C. He brings over 25 years of experience in the hospitality industry. He started his career in hotel operations after graduating from The Hotel School at Cornell University and gradually moved into food and beverage operations. He has opened multiple hotel properties ranging from 300-room all-suite hotels to 4,000-room international casino resorts.
Working in 4 and 5-star hotels and casino resort properties, having experienced multiple property openings and building and maintaining management teams throughout his career, Mike truly understands the need that clients have in hiring qualified, knowledgeable candidates that will represent their brand and fit well within their organization.
Mike also understands what candidates look for in finding the right organization that fits their desires and provides opportunity for personal growth.