Club Director Of Food And Beverage | Newtown, PA | Salary up to 120k
Newtown, PA 18940 US
Director of Food & Beverage
Salary up to 120k
Our company is currently seeking a professional Director of Food & Beverage with outstanding guest service skills and experience. Apply today as the Director of Food & Beverage for our location in Newtown, PA
Our history of hospitality continues to inspire us to always provide a warm and inviting experience for our guests. Our club is designed with comfort, function, and welcoming amenities in mind for our guests to work and play better. Apply today for our location in Newtown, PA
Title of Position: Director of Food & Beverage
The Director of Food & Beverage will plan and direct the functions of administration and planning of the Food and Beverage Department to meet the daily needs of the club. The Director of Food & Beverage will develop, implement, and monitor schedules for the operation of all restaurants and bars to achieve a profitable result. The Director of Food & Beverage will work with the leadership and outlet supervisors in the creation of attractive menus designed to appeal to a predetermined customer market. This is a hands-on position that will entail moving throughout the facility and kitchen areas to visually monitor and make sure service needs are met, as well as stepping in to assist the restaurant team with bussing, seating guests, and other duties when needed. This position requires a thorough knowledge of methods of food preparation, alcoholic beverages, trends in both food and alcoholic beverages as well as club operations.
· Competitive Starting Salary
· Medical, and Dental
· 401 K
· Paid Time Off
· Bonus Program
· The Director of Food & Beverage must have at least a high school or equivalent education; a bachelor’s degree is preferred
· A minimum of three years of experience in food and beverage service with at least three years of restaurant management experience is required for the Director of Food & Beverage
· Trust, honesty, integrity and a true passion for customer satisfaction is a requirement for the Director of Food & Beverage
· The Director of Food & Beverage must have the ability to compose and express thoughts clearly and understandably to ensure effective communications
· The Director of Food & Beverage must have sufficient mathematical skills to prepare forecasts, budgets, and reports, calculate food, beverage, and labor costs, etc.
Apply Now - Director of Food & Beverage located in Newtown, PA
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to Heather@geckohospitality.com
Meet Your Recruiter
Heather brings over 30 years of operational experience in the hospitality industry to her recruiter position. She has a diverse background and has held key leadership positions over the last 20 years in the NYC market. She achieved success leading full service, fast casual, and QSR teams from a General Manager to COO level positions. She has a passion for leading teams to achieve operational success through coaching, and mentoring.
Heather learned quickly in her career the hospitality industry is not just the food business but primarily a people business. The foundation of her success is built on hiring and developing the right people. Heather is excited to continue her career helping others connect, build lasting relationships, and find success through people.
Heather earned a bachelor's degree from the University of Nevada, Las Vegas and currently resides in New Jersey with her husband and dog. In her spare time, she enjoys experiencing new food and culture through travel.