Co-Manager / Assistant Manager
If you are looking for an Assistant Manager career with an established company this may be the right opportunity for you!!! Apply Today in Columbia, MS.
Excellence embodies everything we do; from the way we cook to our outstanding service. With food and flavor that overflows and staff that goes above and beyond, we never stop believing that we are the best. We have locations in the South Eastern United States and rapidly spreading to the West so you’ll never be far from a triple bacon burger with cheese smothered seasoned fries
Title of Position – Assistant Manager
Job Description: The Assistant Manager has complete responsibility for a million-dollar operation when they’re on duty, from supervising staff to ensuring happy customers and product quality. The Assistant Manager works closely with the rest of the Management Team on strategic planning, staffing and marketing for their location. We believe in challenges and rewards. Hard work, a positive attitude, and solid management skills will earn you a career with outstanding financial compensation, recognition, advancement opportunity, and benefits. We look for exceptional performers to grow with us.
- Holiday Pay and Paid Vacation
- Comprehensive Medical/Dental/Vision Care Plans
- Employee Meal Discount
- Educational Reimbursement
- Management Training Programs
- Paycheck Direct Deposit/Pay Card
- The Assistant Manager should make themselves available to the restaurant at all times
- Trust, honesty, integrity, and a true passion for customer satisfaction is a requirement for the Assistant Manager
- The Assistant Manager must have a proven track record in assisting the company in the achievement of solid financial results
- A true desire to mentor and develop others is a trait the Assistant Manager must possess
- This position requires a minimum of 3 years’ experience as an Assistant Manager in a high volume environment
Apply Now- Assistant Manager in Columbia, MS
Executive Recruiter | Restaurant Division
After many years of success in the area of Administrative Law, and seeing the countless numbers of unemployed clients, Bill decided he could do something to change that scenario! His objective was to place himself into the hospitality industry, with a focus on assisting in the job markets.
“It has been the best decision I have ever made. It gives me great pleasure to be associated and recruiting for the best recruiting firm in the United States, Gecko Hospitality.” ~ Bill Moore
In his spare time Bill enjoys spending time with his family, reading and cooking.