Restaurant Assistant Manager
We are looking for Restaurant Assistant Manager Professionals with enthusiasm, passion and the desire to delight each team member they come in contact with. At this Fast Food Chain, we are like a family where we truly value and treat our all team members with respect. The work environment is stimulating, challenging, and fun! If you want to work with an award-winning team with an impressive track record, then we want to hear from you! If you want to work with an award-winning team with an impressive track record, then we want to hear from you!
If you are looking for a Restaurant Assistant Management career that gives back in the Jackson, MS area, apply today!
- Aggressive compensation
- Quarterly Bonus Potential
- On-going performance evaluations
- Competitive medical, dental and vision benefits
- Paid holidays and vacation
- 401(k) plan with company match
- 2+ years managing a Fast-Casual or QSR Concept Restaurant at AM level
- Strong People Oriented Leadership skills
- Ability to lead and develop a high performing restaurant team.
- Desire for personal and professional growth
- Demonstrated restaurant operations experience.
- Ability to interview, hire and train other employees.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively drive sales and profits.
- Ability to drive initiatives to increase brand loyalty
- Proven success of building and cultivating strong positive working relationships.
Apply Now-Restaurant Assistant Manager in Jackson, MS
Lisa Williams, CPC
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Lisa Williams is the Franchise Partner for the state of Mississippi, recruiting with the leading staffing firm in the United States. We are honored to be named one of America’s Best Recruiting Firms for 2018 by Forbes.
Lisa’s goals are to enhance others’ lifestyles through successful professional placements for both her candidates and clients.
She achieves these goals by her ability to give support throughout the entire interviewing and hiring process - from arranging interviews to providing tips and coaching pieces in order to improve the ability to interview successfully and obtain the sought after positions.
Lisa looks to build trust and learn as much as she can in order to provide you with the best services that fit each individual needs.