Commissary Production Manager â Corporate Restaurant Group
Anaheim, CA 92801
Salary: $70,000 - $85,000 + Benefits and Bonus packages
Our three day part restaurant has been a SoCal icon for many years. Every breakfast, lunch and dinner meal that you eat is homemade using fresh and natural ingredients. We are known for our delicious assortment of dessert that are also made in house. Our restaurant is always giving back to the community by supporting local charities and hosting community in-house fundraisers. We are currently looking to add to the success of our company.
Job Description: Our Commissary Production Manager will oversee the full-cycle bakery and production facility for our restaurant locations. This individual will provide their team with leadership and direction in the production of our restaurants’ baked goods and product recipes to support quality craftsmanship and operational excellence. The Commissary Production Manager will develop and implement production schedules to meet forecasted projections and make adjustments as needed. This person will manage all costs (food, waste, labor) and inventory levels to ensure we are in line with forecasts and remain profitable. Our Commissary Production Manager will conduct regular inspections and audits of preparation and production to ensure quality is being maintained with all of our products. The ability to promote a safe & positive work environment that complies with OSHA, local, state, and federal law requirements is an essential part of this Commissary Production Manager role. If any issues arise, the Commissary Production Manager will promptly communicate and report any and all food quality, inconsistency, or operational issues to executive management.
- Industry Competitive Salary
- Health / Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- A Dynamic, Fun Work Environment
- Minimum of 3-5 years of current managerial/supervisory experience running high volume production in a commissary, manufacturing/production facility
- 5+ years of bakery and food production specific experience.
- Proven track record of operations competency in a fast pace and rapidly changing production environment.
- Knowledge and expertise in a variety of baking techniques and recipes prepared for large batch commissary food service program.
- HAACP certification experience required
- Prior experience overseeing a maintenance department either directly or senior
- Strong experience with monitoring of food and labor costs along with ordering and inventory procedures
- Ability to strictly follow local, state, and federal food safety and sanitation laws
- Outstanding oral, written, and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Programs and Google Docs
- Weekend shift required as needed especially during holiday season
Rob Dallaire, CPC
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Rob Dallaire attended MSU where he received his Bachelor of Arts degree in Hospitality Management. Throughout Rob's management career, he has been fortunate enough to work for some top level companies in the industry such as Houston's, Champps, Hard Rock Cafe, and PF Chang's / Pei Wei. Rob made the transition over to the recruiting side of the business with Gecko Hospitality in 2005. Rob is responsible for the Southern California area for Gecko Hospitality. When not working, Rob likes to spend as much time as possible being outside enjoying the lifestyle that Southern California offers, spending time with his 3 daughters. Rob is big MI State and Detroit sports fan.