Community Association Manager
Community Association Manager for a large condominium complex on the Florida Keys. Will work with Leadership to oversee the operational, administrative, financial, maintenance and security functions of several condominium associations. Must provide exemplary customer service in a manner consistent with the culture, values and mission of the selected Management company. The ideal candidate is someone who displays an exceptional ability to analyze and handle a variety of situations daily in a courteous and professional manner.
- Health Benefits
- Dental and Vision Benefits
- Competitive Base Salary
- 401k Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Life Insurance
- At least 5 years of CAM management experience in Florida is preferred. Must have strong proficiency in Windows and Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. Proficiency in researching the Internet.
- Experience in the hospitality industry is a strong must.
- Experience working at a large resort style community is a strong plus.
- Knowledge and ability to apply Florida statutes and community’s documents.
- Skilled in listening attentively to questions and comments.
- Strong organization and project management skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Experience with preparing a monthly electronic newsletter.
- Bilingual in both Spanish and English is important
- The Community Association Manager will work with the accounting department to develop and submit a complete and accurate annual budget(s).
- Work with the Maintenance team in soliciting bids for maintenance, and construction projects.
- The Community Association Manager is responsible for maintaining accurate digital and hard copies of all required association records.
- Assist with hurricane preparation and implementation of preparedness protocol.
- The Community Association Manager will maintain a professional, positive relationship with the association tower boards and community stakeholders.
- Requests for services shall be received, recorded and acted upon with 24 to 48 hours in a courteous and respectful manner.
- The Community Association Manager will investigate and resolve the owner’s complaints in a timely fashion.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Ability to communicate and provide guidance.
- Prepare reports and insurance claims for damages to the association common elements.
- Follow instructions and complete all assignment as directed by the Director of Associations, and the tower board of directors
Jeremy Nichols, CPC
Franchise Partner | Hospitality Division
Jeremy Nichols started his recruiting career in 2000 with international retail giant H&M. Based in NY, he helped open one of their first stores in the US. After a few years in operations he soon joined the US expansion team. With this role, he traveled the US and was responsible for the recruitment and hiring for emerging markets along the East Coast and throughout the Midwest.
In 2008 Jeremy joined the nation’s largest franchisee of Panera Bread, Covelli Enterprises. As the Director of Recruiting, Jeremy’s focus was on the Greater Tampa Bay market including the Gainesville, Ocala and The Villages area. Jeremy hired management and catering personnel for 30 locations. Additionally, he was responsible for the staffing of new locations as well as filling upper management positions in their corporate support office.
Jeremy has a true passion for recruiting. The relationships and connections that are made with each placement are what motivate Jeremy to find that perfect match for both candidate and employer.