Construction Project Coordinator – Restaurant Group
17310 Red Hill Avenue, Irvine, CA 92614 Irvine, CA 92614 US
Restaurant Construction Project Coordinator
Growing Restaurant Group - Apply Today
Searching for healthy, delicious options from the sea for the entire family? For the past 20 years, our restaurant group has kept their original promise of providing high quality seafood at prices the entire family can afford. We work with many sustainable fisheries to ensure the seafood is responsible sourced. We crafted an environment everyone can love, from the open kitchen where you can see our meals being made to a thorough selection of appetizers, entrees, and craft drinks. Our growth wouldn’t have been possible without our loyal customers along with an outstanding group of hourly employees and Managers who are passionate about hospitality and ensuring guests are taken care of.
Title of Position: Construction Project Coordinator
Job Description: The Construction Project Coordinator is an office based position and will assist with the construction process for several new restaurant projects. This individual will be reviewing bids, maintaining detailed cost reports, and assist with turning over of the building to the operations staff. This Construction Project Coordinator will work with contractors, architects, and designers to help support the development and construction of our restaurants. The person in this Construction Project Coordinator position will track the progress of our projects along with tracking preliminary notices and following through on Lien Waiver Released. Our Construction Project Coordinator will work with the Manager to prepare applications, coordinate connections/meter installations, and initiate utility agencies for new construction. Managing warranty repairs and procurement of furnished items for new construction/remodels/retrofits is an important part of this Construction Project Coordinator role.
- Competitive Salary
- Career Growth Potential
- Excellent benefits
- A Culture that Promotes a Fun, High Energy Work Environment
- And Many More!
- Minimum of 3 years leadership experience managing development & construction processes
- Direct experience with new restaurant opening activities required
- Experience with site development, site selection, plan preparation and permitting
- Multi-unit construction Background preferred
- Strong knowledge of theory, principles and practices of development and construction
- Knowledge of design-build project delivery methodology
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite programs (Excel, Word, Project and PowerPoint) as well as Outlook.
- Outstanding oral, written, and verbal communication skills
- Excellent work ethic and drive to succeed
Apply Now – Construction Project Coordinator in Irvine, California!
Rob Dallaire, CPC
Rob Dallaire attended MSU where he received his Bachelor of Arts degree in Hospitality Management. Throughout Rob's management career, he has been fortunate enough to work for some top level companies in the industry such as Houston's, Champps, Hard Rock Cafe, and PF Chang's / Pei Wei. Rob made the transition over to the recruiting side of the business with Gecko Hospitality in 2005. Rob is responsible for the Southern California area for Gecko Hospitality. When not working, Rob likes to spend as much time as possible being outside enjoying the lifestyle that Southern California offers, spending time with his 3 daughters. Rob is big MI State and Detroit sports fan.