Controller - Restaurant Group
Anaheim Hills, CA 92807
Growing Restaurant Group
Salary: $120,000 - $140,000
For over 60 years, our restaurant group has continued to set and raise the bar of culinary expectations guest service. With each additional opening, our group has developed a sound reputation for outstanding food, along with restaurants that other concepts envy. We make it a point to offer breathtaking views of the region, whether it’s along the ocean or high up in the hills. Our restaurants are the perfect place to celebrate any events, big and small. With locations from California to Florida, we have an abundance of room for people looking to advance their careers.
Title of Position: Controller
Job Description: The Controller will be responsible for the accounting operations of our company, working with outside consultants to include banking, legal and accounting. The controller position will be responsible for the production of financials report and maintaining our financial records. The Controller will also ensure results comply with generally accepting accounting principles ensuring all transactions are reported accurately and in a timely manner. Our Controller will maintain our system of accounting policies and procedures. This person will also analyze business results and provide direction to our Management team. The Controller will supervise and motivate small team of accounting personnel to assist in developing and maintaining business dashboard reporting for management. The Controller must comply with local, state, and federal reporting requirements.
- A minimum of 5-7 years current Controller, Accounting/Financial Management experience
- 3-5 years of Accounting/Controller Background in restaurant and/or hospitality industry required
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Economics required
- Experience with mid-level accounting systems (i.e. Sage MAS, MS Great Planes) required
- Controller must be results oriented with an emphasis on both individual and team accountability
- Attention to detail and excellent time management skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Outstanding oral, written, and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and organizational abilities
- Background with sales analysis and reporting
- CPA, CMA, and/or MBA credential a plus
Apply Now - Controller in Anaheim Hills, California!
Rob Dallaire, CPC
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Rob Dallaire attended MSU where he received his Bachelor of Arts degree in Hospitality Management. Throughout Rob's management career, he has been fortunate enough to work for some top level companies in the industry such as Houston's, Champps, Hard Rock Cafe, and PF Chang's / Pei Wei. Rob made the transition over to the recruiting side of the business with Gecko Hospitality in 2005. Rob is responsible for the Southern California area for Gecko Hospitality. When not working, Rob likes to spend as much time as possible being outside enjoying the lifestyle that Southern California offers, spending time with his 3 daughters. Rob is big MI State and Detroit sports fan.