Corporate Controller - Hospitality Industry
123 Main Street, Kansas City, MO 64109 Kansas City, MO 64109
- Benefit Packages – Including Medical/Dental/Vision and 401k
- Competitive Salary
- Competitive Bonus Plan
- Advancement Opportunities
- And Many More!
- Experience completing time critical projects responsibly in necessary for the Corporate Controller
- The Corporate Controller must have experience with general ledger posting, month end closing, and reconciliations
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel is a must for the Corporate Controller
- The Corporate Controller must possess strong math and analytical skills, as well as Strong personal accountability and work ethics
- Industry experience a plus
Chris Jensen, CPC
Franchise Partner | Hospitality Division
Christopher Jensen is the Hospitality Franchise partner for North Texas. Christopher partners directly with Hotels, Resorts, and Country Clubs throughout North Texas. Christopher has experience recruiting for a variety of positions including President/COO, General Manager, Director of Food & Beverage, Director of Sales, and Assistant General Manager, just to name a few.
Before joining forces with Gecko, Christopher spent over 20 years working in the Hospitality Industry. During his tenure with Gecko, Christopher has taken his extensive industry knowledge along with his professional, yet highly competitive mindset and has successfully put it to work for multiple clients.
“When it comes to partnering with clients, I like to visit with them on-site and in-person. This gives me the opportunity to meet the team and learn the culture. Armed with this knowledge, I apply a finely tuned process to ensure that I am only sending candidates that the client wants to hire.”