Creative Design Director
Fremont, CA 94538
The key role of a Design Director is to lead in the creation of design solutions, based on client briefs, individually or as a leader of a design team.
- Ability to effectively and efficiently manage your creative intent through and with the team that makes your designs real.
- Proficient in 3ds Max and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Strong portfolio of winning work.
- Great communication skills.
- Able to show concepts, mood, and design direction quickly through sketches.
- Enthusiastic team player, positive attitude.
- A Strong creative eye.
- Attention to detail, quality, and cost conscious.
- 5+ years experience in a similar role.
- Experience working collaboratively with the design team, providing feedback and input.
- Proven ability to provide design assistance and mentorship to junior members of the team.
- A desire and knowledge for leading internal and external clients through a creative process!
- Advanced benefits compared to other companies.
- Fun additional perks within the company!
Senior Executive Recruiter | Hospitality Division
David Farah is a Senior Executive Recruiter for Gecko Hospitality with over 15 years of experience in the Hospitality and Restaurant Industry. Before joining Gecko Hospitality, David was Senior Director of Recruiting for global celebrity Chef Michael Mina’s restaurant group. As the Senior Director of Recruiting, David was responsible for all staffing at over fifty restaurants with sales over 250 million dollars.
David began his restaurant management career with Hillstone Restaurant Group in both Napa Valley and Atlanta. He then joined Eureka! Restaurant Group as General Manager of the flagship where Farah led and developed management training for the company’s successful expansion while setting the benchmark for company profit percentages.
Several years later, Farah joined Four Seasons Hotel in Silicon Valley as the youngest Senior Food & Beverage Department Head in the Americas. Within twenty-four months, the department was ranked number one in the Americas for guest service, satisfaction, and profit. After marrying the love of his life, Judee, David was asked to lead the opening staffing team for Apple Inc’s new one-billion-dollar global headquarters in Cupertino, California.
Throughout his career, Farah has always believed in the power of the human spirit to improve, learn, and develop continuously. Partnered in this belief, is his intention to always offer others the opportunity to strive for greatness and pursue their passions.