161 Indian Lake Blvd Hendersonville, TN 3075 Hendersonville, TN 37075 US
Are you a Culinary Manager that enjoys taking responsibility for all kitchen operations, including supervision of all kitchen staff, staffing levels, safety and sanitation? If so, Apply Today for our location in Hendersonville, TN. We employ hospitality professionals who are competitive, expect to win and can build sales. We are a great company for talented Culinary Manager professionals to make their mark! If you are excited about a Kitchen Management career with us in the Hendersonville, TN area, apply today!
Title of Position: Culinary Manager
Job Description: The Culinary Manager maintains food quality and safety standards, overseeing all phases of food production and service, including, inventory and ordering, storage and rotation, food preparation, recipe adherence, plate presentation, and service and production time standards. The Culinary Manager has financial responsibility for food costs, labor costs and kitchen supplies. Our Culinary Manager sets operational goals and plans to achieve or exceed written budgets, then utilize kitchen systems, schedules, tools and procedures to attain these goals; all while adhering to city and state regulations.
- Industry leading compensation
- Attainable bonus potential
- Career growth opportunities
- And Much More!
- The Culinary Manager must have 2 years’ experience in a full service, moderate to high volume restaurant
- Solid track record of success in previous assignments demonstrating upward career tracking is a must for the Culinary Manager
- The Culinary Manager must possess strong communication skills
- Culinary school background is a plus, but not required for the Culinary Manager position
- Culinary Managers must be able to work ten hour-plus shifts plus ability to stand, sit or walk for extended periods of time
- The Culinary Manager must be able to grasp, lift and/or carry up to 50lbs as needed, have finger/hand dexterity to operate kitchen machinery, knives, etc., and be able to withstand changes in temperature, occasional smoke, steam and heat in a confined area
Apply Now-Culinary Manager in Hendersonville, TN
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org