130 Legends Dr Lebanon, TN 37087 Lebanon, TN 37087 US
Casual Theme-Industry Leader
Are you interested in sharing your passion for the culinary arts? Our company is looking for a Culinary Manager with the experience and enthusiasm to lead our team to excellence. Our Culinary Manager will share our desire for providing our guests with optimum quality of food and an overall remarkable dining experience. Are you currently a Culinary Manager committed to guest satisfaction? Apply Today for our location in Lebanon, TN. Our Company is passionate about our people, product and our hospitality. As our Culinary Manager you will be responsible for leading a team focused on delivering consistently excellent dishes in a timely manner. We offer a wide range of great benefits along with a rewarding career with an incredible Company! This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of our team as our Culinary Manager. Apply at our location in Lebanon, TN.
Title of Position: Culinary Manager
Job Description: Our Culinary Manager will accept responsibility for all culinary operations of the restaurant. Recruiting, selecting, training and motivating a skilled culinary staff will be among the functions of our Culinary Manager. Ensuring staff is implementing proper safety, health and security procedures in addition to providing top quality, consistent dishes to our guests will be overseen by the Culinary Manager. Our Culinary Manager will also maintain a professional and enjoyable atmosphere for the staff. Developing and supervising the roll-out of new menu items as well as developing your team and encouraging their career advancement within our restaurant is another function of our Culinary Manager. Possessing outstanding leadership and people skills will allow consistent communication and ensure our front and back of house are working together to provide our guests with the food and service they expect. To achieve success as our Culinary Manager a solid understanding of food cost analysis and conducting accurate food inventory is essential.
- Competitive Compensation
- Health Insurance/ Dental Insurance
- Vision Care Program
- Disability Insurance/ Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Three plus years of culinary management experience in a high volume atmosphere is a must for the Culinary Manager
- A requirement for the Culinary Manager is a true passion for the development and mentoring of others
- The Culinary Manager must be proficient in achieving solid financial results
- Honesty, integrity and a love for customer satisfaction are all qualities that the Culinary Manager should posses
- The Culinary Manager should always be able to provide consistent support to the success of the operation
Apply Now – Culinary Manager located in Lebanon, TN
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to zach@geckohospitality.